---- Peter King: Quinn likely backup QB; thus, Ginn/Henne better for Fins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

---- Peter King: Quinn likely backup QB; thus, Ginn/Henne better for Fins

Dude whatever....................I knew he was a member of the browns...................But like i say i wasnt going by stats...........I simply copied and paster whoever. WHO CARES..............

Oh and thanks for proving my point. I knew you'd come around.:tumbleweed:

LOL....were you going with stats? or not? Seems your confused about your own posting now. And if you couldn't tell, I didn't prove your point, just showed your lack of knowledge.

Bottom line, we don't know if Ginn will be better than Quinn yet. Right now, we have a WR that just broke 700 yards his 2nd season, looking at his 3rd to break out, and a QB that is ready to start the season this year.

And if you don't care, why are you posting?

I guess Henne sucks too...he hasn't played yet either. :rolleyes2:

Oh i would never say a dolphin player $UCKS. Unfortunatelly quinn is not a dolphin and he can STNK for all i care........

Again As of now If you ask me who is winning the ginn/Quinn battle............................?????

My answer is GINN ALL THE WAY..........

I don't care who's winning the battle now. I care about what happens when all is said and done. You said Quinn sucks because he hasn't played. Well, neither has Henne, so by your logic, he sucks too.

I used your posts. Quinn sucks because he is still a backup, sound familiar?Quote......

I said i rather have Ginn over quinn as of right now...............I never said he sucks because he is a backup......I said as long as he is not a member of the phins he can suck for all i care.

Shall i continue to :crazy: you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Once again, use smileys....not points. You have no clue what you are saying.

If you don't care about Quinn, you have a funny way of showing it. How many posts you have in this thread? :lol:

Once again, use smileys....not points. You have no clue what you are saying.

If you don't care about Quinn, you have a funny way of showing it. How many posts you have in this thread? :lol:

I do not care about quinn THATS RIGHT.............But i care about ginn....He is a member of this team and will support him for as long as he is here.

I will rather have ginn on this team any day than Quinn.

BTW i would rather have pennington over anderson anyday as well. How can i deny one of the most accurate passers in the NFL....

Yeah i noticed how you cut out the ginn part of the sentence just to make you look smarter right??????????????????????????...

I Said....I do not care about quinn THATS RIGHT.............But i care about ginn....He is a member of this team and will support him for as long as he is here.

I cut it out because it had nothing to do with what I posted. Genius.
I figured less words would help YOU out.

LOL.Browns $uck and quinn can suck for all i care as long as he is a brown.

Ginn on the other hand makes the pro bowl this year.

Back
Top Bottom