Peter King - Waste of Space | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peter King - Waste of Space

kpcane

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I'm so sick of this guy, and continually wonder how this guy gets to be such a hotshot reporter, when he's wrong on just about everything. He sucks up to the preseason favorites, then rides the wave of the hot team, saying he's liked them all along. Well this season is no different. He's on brady's sack again, saying the pats will win their 3rd in a row!

Here's the bs article:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/peter_king/06/13/mmqb.brady/index.html

well, they just wont two in a row. its a safe bet

yeah i think the article is fine. I find King to be a reasonable and informed writer. We have to realize until someone goes into NE in Jan. and beats them they are and always will be the favorites.

A few of my favorites:

2. I think I can't help but think of one phrase when I see sound bites from Nick Saban's new troops in Miami: Saban-programmed robots. The Nicktator better hope he does well or it could be mutiny.

10. I think the NFL rushing leader this year will be Willis McGahee. No reason not to, if you take what he did in his 11 starts and spread it over a season, he would have been top five, and lead in TD's

The only thing I see wrong with that prediction is putting the Vikings in the Super Bowl.

Losman7 said:
A few of my favorites:
10. I think the NFL rushing leader this year will be Willis McGahee. No reason not to, if you take what he did in his 11 starts and spread it over a season, he would have been top five, and lead in TD's

WE ALL know thats your favorite and it could very well happen.

Losman7 said:

Yep and I don't think I've ever seen a Peter King prediction come true.

Only things I saw wrong was Brady dating Lindsey Lohan. Like Tom Brady can't do better than some ugly child skank. :lol:

Muck said:
Only things I saw wrong was Brady dating Lindsey Lohan. Like Tom Brady can't do better than some ugly child skank. :lol:
:roflmao:YEah have you seen that before and after thread in the ladies lounge with lohan. WOW she looks horrible now.

I guess that these sports writers have to say something to justify their paychecks, especially this time of year!!!!! :goof:

He predicted 4-12 before last season even started.

Peter King is one of the best sportswriters around, even when he says something positive about someone other than the Dolphins. Believe it or not, his job is not to be a Dolphins homer. That being said, he's been very high on Nick Saban and has given us credit for playing better down the stretch last season.

Muck said:

That was cold Muck, oh, so very cold..
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I hope King picks the Patriots, when he picks a team to win it all its the kiss of death.

finfansince72 said:
I hope King picks the Patriots, when he picks a team to win it all its the kiss of death.

Yeah, so was the Playstation Super Bowl prediction until we busted that two years ago. That was one one weird streak. Something like 11 straight victories if I remember correctly.

Back
Top Bottom