Peterson Will Not | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peterson Will Not

kashbo

TED GINN BOO AND A YEAH
Reaction score
OKLAHOMA CITY -- Oklahoma running back Adrian Peterson said Thursday he has not yet decided whether he will declare himself eligible for the NFL draft
SO That changes a whole lot of mock drafts and more chances of dolphins getting a good player

His draft stock can only go down if he stays in school. Hes lucky its still very high despite the injury he took this year, he'd be very very dumb to stay.

His draft stock can only go down if he stays in school. Hes lucky its still very high despite the injury he took this year, he'd be very very dumb to stay.

I don't think that's true. With the guys soaring in this draft, Peterson could very well fall to the 6-10 range with average-to-good workouts. If he stays and, say, wins the Heisman, he could be pushing Brohm, McFadden, and Sam Baker for the numero uno.

EDIT: Just saw Caps' link, so disregard this..

Word around here is that his family is pushing him to stay in school and also Bob Stoops is hearing from scouts that he is a mid to late 1st round pick due to all of the injuries. I think AD will go pro but if he did stay in school he better pray he doesn't get hurt again.

If he suffers another injury that will be 3 years in a row he can drop further. I would go now.

why waiste a piuck on adrain peterson when micheal bush declared eligible?

Peterson will be a top 10 pick if he comes out, he would be foolish to stay in school. Another injury and his stock will just keep dropping. If he can post some good workouts/post season games and keep his name in the news he will be just fine.
Staying in school is to risky, especially for RBs it seems. Frank Gore, Willis McGahee, Michael Bush are good examples of big name guys getting seriously hurt, and Peterson is close to being labled as "injury prone" which is a killer in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom