Petition to fire Tannabum | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Petition to fire Tannabum

phintim

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
How about getting a petition together for Ross to release Tbum. Create a link send it to all the Dolphin fan sites with well presented logic that Tbums skills are not up to par. Thoughts?

How about getting a petition together for Ross to release Tbum. Create a link send it to all the Dolphin fan sites with well presented logic that Tbums skills are not up to par. Thoughts?

It's all very simple. If you really don't like 'tbum', all you have to do is buy the team and then you can fire him.

If you think enough people agree with you, try a Kickstarter campaign. If you don't get to the billion and change needed, you could always fallback to funding FH.

sounds like a great idea since it has worked so many times for so many other teams where fans were disgruntled with their FO.

30892636f055bbf4a84bed6fd3d23bb3.gif

Because those always work for private companies.

It's all very simple. If you really don't like 'tbum', all you have to do is buy the team and then you can fire him.

If you think enough people agree with you, try a Kickstarter campaign. If you don't get to the billion and change needed, you could always fallback to funding FH.

the team is worth about 2.6 billion dollars as of september 2017. don't know if that includes the stadium or not (team owns the stadium). :D

I think the fans helped get rid of Ireland

I would sign it.

It probably wouldn’t amount to anything, but the hope would be that Stephen Ross would catch wind of it and see the petition.

If anyone would like to PM me Ross's personal email address, I'd be happy to draft a letter to him expressing our concerns.

While signing that I have a go fund me page due to me wanting to get more money................it's sad when you want more to get nice stuff so I'll post the link in a few.

Start with the 20 guys that hung outside HQ at Davie wanting Ireland fired. I’m sure you’ll create big change.

A group could get the flying banner going again. It's embarrassing to the organization.
If the people are prepared to sign a petition for tannenbaum, where does Grier sit in all this? He's the GM right?

Back
Top Bottom