Peyton Manning on Espn Radio | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peyton Manning on Espn Radio

ajdoggie

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Peyton Manning on ESPN Radio said today of all the Defensive players, he has played against, Zack Thomas worries him the most. He knows our Offense better than half our team.

He also said Zack could proably play fullback for the Colts.

I think Zach has a tendency to pick Payon and take it to the house. He may have even done it last year.:eek:

Not too long ago, Peyton also said that Pat Surtain is the best CB in the League. I guess he respects our Defense a great deal.

i believe peyton has never won a home game against the phins. i can't remember one.

Originally posted by DPlus47
i believe peyton has never won a home game against the phins. i can't remember one.

According to the Fins' official site, the last time Miami lost at Indy was December 14, 1997: 41-0 (ouch!).

Manning entered the league in 1998.

Originally posted by NYCphan

According to the Fins' official site, the last time Miami lost at Indy was December 14, 1997: 41-0 (ouch!).

The Lawrence Phillips debut.. :lol:

IF HE COMES AND PLAYS FOR MIAMI, HE WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT OUR DEFENSE ANYMORE!!

SOUND LIKE A PLAN TO ME.

Agreed. If he comes to Miami, he wouldn't have to worry about us picking him or breakig his jaw any longer. :lol: Come on Peyton hop on board!

yes i remember that blowout, i think jim harbaugh was their starting qb in that game and it was ugly

ohhh yeah...wasnt that the year they went like 3-13 or something really terrible too? talk about an embarrassment

MAnning wants nothing to do with this defense in the playoffs..

If Miami makes the playoffs..

That is why I hope the Colts/Patriots get the #1 seed and the other gets the #3 seed.. That would be the bestcase scenario for Miami to go to the aFC Champ game as a 6th seed..

Patriots and Colts are beatable in their house with this Miami team..

Beating the Titans or Chiefs or both in the playoffs is too rough.,.

Back
Top Bottom