PFF best/worse players at every position through week 4 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF best/worse players at every position through week 4

Your right but I was also surprised by his play even in a limited role.
He is above average as down hill a run stopper, below average to the sideline and in coverage, thus his limited role. No mystery, or second guessing necessary here.

I graded Omenihu higher than L.J. Collier, but it was close.

I couldn't believe Collier went in the 1st round and Omenihu in the 5th on draft day. That's just ridiculous.

If the picks were flipped (Omenihu 1st, Collier 5th), it would have been much closer to how I had them. Didn't expect Omenihu to make it out of the 2nd.

The rosen thing kinda perplexes me. Hes on the bottom but has a terrible line in front and the second most dropped passes in the league with his rbs and wrs. Also look at some of the names around him and i dont feel too bad. A division rival, a former MVP and a superbowl winning QB.

Given our record AND the fact we have been outscored 47,873 to 27 I’m not surprised at any of this. Other than Big Mac being high up there.

For anyone wondering, Kenny Stills has 11 catches for 188 yards (17.1 avg) and 1 TD

Always supported / defended the player when he was here. He’s a big play guy who gets to the EZ. Given all the deep drops we have this year, perhaps Kenny has earned a little more respect among fans for his ability to consistently finish plays over the top. Grant, Parker, Williams and Hurns have all dropped TDs or deep balls.

PS - I still loved the trade w Houston.

Well, HAsn't Kwon been one of the best run defending LBs since about halfways through last season? I could have sworn he finished really strong last year and graded out really well.

The problem with Kwon is he is only a run defender, he struggles in the passing game.

Seeing Bradbury as the worse center...ouch.

Yes Kwon has been on a tear since about halfway through last season. Liability in coverage still but be is by a wide margin our best LB.

Baker has to play better. A bit shocked his grade is that low but he has to be better. Shocked Eguavon isnt ranked the worst as he has been a liability.

Also semi shocked Deiter has been graded that low. Outside of him playing LT I havent noticed him that much.

Also shocked Rowe and Harris arent graded among the worst at their positions

I was suprised at all the hype Baker was getting in the pre-season. He has been a huge disappointment so far. Deiter is another one to watch, so far he is really struggling. Hopefully by the end of the season he can solidify himself as a decent starter moving forward, but I am a little concerned this will be another wasted pick. And if that pick is wasted along with Rosen, what a terrible draft.

Why is it the Bills and Panthers Qb’s are ranked around Rosen yet we have no excitement or hope yet they do?

I’m surprised Harris isn’t at the bottom of the list.

I was suprised at all the hype Baker was getting in the pre-season. He has been a huge disappointment so far. Deiter is another one to watch, so far he is really struggling. Hopefully by the end of the season he can solidify himself as a decent starter moving forward, but I am a little concerned this will be another wasted pick. And if that pick is wasted along with Rosen, what a terrible draft.

Wilkins looks alright, Rosen only cost us a 5th and moved down a few spots in the second, AVG hasn’t played, Prince only played 1 game and then you have 2 7th TD picks who are either buried behind others or hasn’t been called on much.

Back
Top Bottom