PFF best/worse players at every position through week 4 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF best/worse players at every position through week 4

Wilkins looks alright, Rosen only cost us a 5th and moved down a few spots in the second, AVG hasn’t played, Prince only played 1 game and then you have 2 7th TD picks who are either buried behind others or hasn’t been called on much.
Wait - I thought we gave up our 2nd for Rosen, not a swap of spots in the 2nd?

Looks like Dieter is continuing the tradition of shitty mid round OL

I'll correct that. Hands of oil

Wait....he has Hands?!

source.gif

Last edited:
Surprised about raekwon McMillan. Man, I think I was wrong about him. I apologize and I own the fact I said the things I said such as he couldn't shed blocks and seems to play undersized to play linebacker in the nfl.
The rest is pretty common if you're an 0-4 team.

My knock on him was his inability to cover. I'm standing by that for the moment.

we definitely did give up a 2nd. sick of people saying we gave up nothing for rosen just because we got another 2nd round pick back....we would've had 2 without rosen

No we didn’t. We traded down from our original Spot with the saints for their 2nd this year and next year and have them out 5th this year. We gave Arizona the saints 2nd this year.

in total we gave Arizona a 2nd and Saints a 5th. Over a two year period we’ve actually only lost a 5th and weakenda 2nd round pick. Good value for a potential starting QB or even a good back up QB.
How do you know the trade down wasn’t only initiated for the purpose of trading for Rosen?

I don’t get Pff, never have.

They have Kenny Stills ranked number 1.

I hadn’t been following him so I looked up his stats this year

11 catches 188 yards 1 TD

How the hell is that worthy of a top ranking let alone the number one ranking of wrs lol.

Pff is garbage.

I don’t get Pff, never have.

They have Kenny Stills ranked number 1.

I hadn’t been following him so I looked up his stats this year

11 catches 188 yards 1 TD

How the hell is that worthy of a top ranking let alone the number one ranking of wrs lol.

Pff is garbage.

Much more to football than stats

Surprised about raekwon McMillan. Man, I think I was wrong about him. I apologize and I own the fact I said the things I said such as he couldn't shed blocks and seems to play undersized to play linebacker in the nfl.
The rest is pretty common if you're an 0-4 team.

He is an example of a coaching staff identifying where a player can succeed. If you saw him within a 4-3 where the DL does not keep the OL off him, you would think he is horrible. If he is forced to cover, the opposing offense will take advantage of the monumental mismatch.

This was a political move. The moment he messed with Ross his days were numbered.

So the top linebacker in football is a guy that's having a hard time getting onto the field for possibly the worst team in the history of football. Something doesn't seem right about that.

Back
Top Bottom