PFF best/worse players at every position through week 4 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF best/worse players at every position through week 4

No we didn’t. We traded down from our original Spot with the saints for their 2nd this year and next year and have them out 5th this year. We gave Arizona the saints 2nd this year.

in total we gave Arizona a 2nd and Saints a 5th. Over a two year period we’ve actually only lost a 5th and weakenda 2nd round pick. Good value for a potential starting QB or even a good back up QB.
How do you know the trade down wasn’t only initiated for the purpose of trading for Rosen?

how do you not understand that if we didnt give Arizona that pick we would have had TWO 2nd round picks....

how do you not understand that if we didnt give Arizona that pick we would have had TWO 2nd round picks....
Might need some fact checking but I think youre wrong.

We traded down with our original second round pick to the Saints spot, which that pick was traded for Rosen and we picked up a second next year. But clearly our goal was to get extra ammo and be able to get Rosen

But yeah we wouldnt have had 2 seconds in 2019. We already do in 2020 sooo

I graded Omenihu higher than L.J. Collier, but it was close.

I couldn't believe Collier went in the 1st round and Omenihu in the 5th on draft day. That's just ridiculous.

I remember most of our mocks had us taking Omenihu in either the 2nd or 3rd. He was such a perfect fit.

Back
Top Bottom