PFF Free Agency Tracker | Page 141 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF Free Agency Tracker

it's actually $2.05 million with all incentives for knighton...$900k base

that's one hell of a good contract for new england

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 13m13 minutes ago
Raiders are giving former Bengals safety Reggie Nelson a two-year deal.

it's actually $2.05 million with all incentives for knighton...$900k base

that's one hell of a good contract for new england

Pats r making their final Super Bowl push w Brady. Pats are always making the right moves. Adding Bennett w Gronk is going to be unstoppable. Pats acquiring Bennett makes me numb. Not to mention hogan who is going to thrive w Brady.

I think Spike is exactly right. That salary value speaks volumes. He's not viewed as a stud. Now, we might be able to say that at that low number he is worth bringing in to compete perhaps as a backup at C/OG.

There is a reason why his market rate has declined significantly in recent years. There is a reason why the Raiders didn't elect to re-sign him, even with the proud Raiders heritage. Maybe he's not that good.

Who said he is a stud? He is however better than any lineman we added this summer and almost certainly a significant upgrade over both of our starting guards from last year. He is also cheap

Would've been an awesome signing for us. Would push for a guard spot or be depth throughout the whole interior

Exactly.

Pats r making their final Super Bowl push w Brady. Pats are always making the right moves. Adding Bennett w Gronk is going to be unstoppable. Pats acquiring Bennett makes me numb. Not to mention hogan who is going to thrive w Brady.

I gotta wonder about the Hogan thing...they are adding another slot...they gonna run a lot of 2 tight ends which means Miamis gonna be in base and we better stop the run

you better hope like hell Alonso is right if we are gonna be in base a lot...teams been dreadful in base the last few years cause of mike lb play and taking bait vs misdirection

Don't forget that they love to put Gronk out wide, so they could have both TEs and a slot receiver in at times, man talk about brutal.

I fully expect for New England to pick up Roddy White at a bargain deal and let him show he has one more good season left in him.

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 42m42 minutes ago View translation
Reggie Nelson: $8.5M, $4M gtd, salaries $2M (gtd), $2.75M; $2M roster bonus April 15; $1.25M roster bonus 2017 3rd day, ann. $250K WO bonus

Yea it's been really under the radar but that Bennett trade is gonna kick us right in the dick. I guess we can akways hope Gronk is the one arrested this time ...

Jets LT D'Brickashaw Ferguson is retiring today after 10 seasons, per @RichCimini.

Wow guess they can sign Fitz now..

who is gonna play left tackle?

They better hope Taylor Decker is there when they pick!

Would be very silly if they don't address LT round 1, Fitzpatrick will not warrant his salary behind a bad line. Probably won't warrant his salary behind a good one. :lol:

Jets LT D'Brickashaw Ferguson is retiring today after 10 seasons, per @RichCimini.

Wow guess they can sign Fitz now..

It's a sad day as Jet fan, Brick is an all time great Jet. He wrote an article late in the season after the Concussion movie came out and I got the sens in that article he was thinking about retirement so I am not shocked and apparently he kept the Jets in the loop so they aren't and even though he hasn't been nearly as good in recent years it's still a blow.

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Would be very silly if they don't address LT round 1, Fitzpatrick will not warrant his salary behind a bad line. Probably won't warrant his salary behind a good one. :lol:

They aren't overpaying for Fitz.

that's probably the target and I think he fits what they do but I don't think he's the foot or lateral quickness athlete to get away with a lot of pass pro snaps on the left hand side...they better hide that with the run game

Back
Top Bottom