PFF Free Agency Tracker | Page 142 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF Free Agency Tracker

Rotoworld is saying he missed just one offensive snap his entire career. How is that even possible?

and that one snap? the last play of our 2008 game in week 17 vs. you guys where you won the div title. A desperation play trailing by 7 where they put skill guys on OL for the laterals.

[video=youtube;FVKxyBazlhw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVKxyBazlhw[/video]

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

I know one thing...giacomino can't play left tackle

He can barely play RT. He is not an option for LT.

j-j-j-johnny to the jets!

:lol: wouldnt that just be epic if fitz still didn't come back and they picked him up

But losing D'brickashaw will hurt them a lot

I wouldn't be shocked if this is a precursor for the Jets to make a trade with Denver for Ryan Clady. Something like Clady and the 31st overall pick for the Jets first round pick (20th), which gives Denver a shot at drafting Paxton Lynch to help fill their qb needs.

Broncos trade OT Ryan Clady and 7th rounder to Jets for 5th rounder.

Not really getting this trade. Broncos just signed him to a 5 year deal last season, first round draft pick.

Guess that's the LT replacement?

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

I wouldn't be shocked if this is a precursor for the Jets to make a trade with Denver for Ryan Clady. Something like Clady and the 31st overall pick for the Jets first round pick (20th), which gives Denver a shot at drafting Paxton Lynch to help fill their qb needs.

Nah...

I think the Kap trade gets done.

Last edited by a moderator:
So the jets get a proven nfl starting caliber left tackle for less than a 5th round pick when you add in the 7th rounder returned

:bobdole:

So the jets get a proven nfl starting caliber left tackle for less than a 5th round pick when you add in the 7th rounder returned

:bobdole:

Yes but if Miami made this same deal people would be saying you traded for an often injured player with a hugh contract. I think Clady's played 18 games over the past three seasons.

Yes but if Miami made this same deal people would be saying you traded for an often injured player with a hugh contract. I think Clady's played 18 games over the past three seasons.

Its less than a 5th rounder...when you dont have a left tackle its well worth the chance and you didnt give up draft leverage or assets to acquire it

They need to have a plan b no doubt which is probably a developmental left tackle

Mo is a beast and would garnish a very high pick. He is indispensable now due to L. Marshall dropping in their laps...lucky bastards

Back
Top Bottom