PFF Free Agency Tracker | Page 143 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF Free Agency Tracker

Visited the Titans about a week ago..might be an after the draft type signing kinda like Leon Hall?

I hope so! Would be much more comfortable with our o-line if that were the case. Signing him and drafting a LG in rounds 1 - 2 would do wonders.

The #Steelers released CB Cortez Allen, who they signed to a 4-year, $24.6M extension in 2014.

No but considering that's the steelers biggest need, I doubt he's worth adding.

I agree, but considering even if we add a high pick we still lack a 4th cb.... it may be worth a look.

We are so bad at corner

Think there will be better options down the road.....

As far as Vasquez.....maybe but after May 1 when he won't affect the Comps.

The Dallas Morning News' Jon Machota reports the Cowboys "don't appear to be interested" in UCLA LB Myles Jack (knee).

A top-five pick on talent, Jack reportedly got mixed reviews during his medical recheck this week, with CBS Sports' Dane Brugler reporting several teams had "long-term question marks." The owners of the No. 4 pick, the Cowboys have not even brought Jack in for a pre-draft visit. Once a lock for the top 10, it looks like Jack might be facing a draft-day fall (rotoword)

It also looks like Ramsay might be falling right into there lap....

Free agent DE Jason Jones visited the Dolphins on Friday.

This visit was reported in early March, but it just happened this week. Jones has also met with the Cowboys, and the Steelers were reported to have interest last month. The veteran end recorded 9.5 sacks over the last two seasons for the Lions. (rotoworld

The Dallas Morning News' Jon Machota reports the Cowboys "don't appear to be interested" in UCLA LB Myles Jack (knee).

A top-five pick on talent, Jack reportedly got mixed reviews during his medical recheck this week, with CBS Sports' Dane Brugler reporting several teams had "long-term question marks." The owners of the No. 4 pick, the Cowboys have not even brought Jack in for a pre-draft visit. Once a lock for the top 10, it looks like Jack might be facing a draft-day fall (rotoword)

It also looks like Ramsay might be falling right into there lap....

I would cry a single tear of joy if he were to fall to us. C'mon, every year some players inexplicably drop, let it be Jack this year.

Please please please let's not draft a injuried player number one this year. I'd like to live long enough to see our next first rounder to play in a game.

Panthers announce they've rescinded the franchise tag from Josh Norman. He's a free agent.

Back
Top Bottom