PFF Free Agency Tracker | Page 144 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF Free Agency Tracker

@AdamSchefter: To sign Josh Norman, Saints would have to get creative with contract, as only Chiefs have less cap space than NO, which has $3.44M cap room.

Jeff ireland making moves!

I wouldn't have paid him that much either, but his deal makes a lot more sense than Olivier Vernon's to me.

I wouldn't have paid him that much either, but his deal makes a lot more sense than Olivier Vernon's to me.

Does it?

I mean keep in mind that OV plays more of an impact position and is three years younger.

Make no mistake, Josh Norman was the better player in 2015 . . . But I think the investment in him is a worse one than the one for OV. You may not get 015 Josh Norman once you switch schemes, quality in front of him and eventual aging. OV isn't in his prime yet.

Only time will tell. Personally I pass on both and I am glad we did.

There's a substantial level of difference in quality of play between OV and Norman. It offsets the age and impact of position. They're equally insane contracts, but I would feel more confident investing so much in Norman than OV.

So Norman to Washington eh? ODB gets to see his good friend twice a year now. **** just got real for ODB.

Mike GarafoloVerified account
‏@MikeGarafolo
Veteran CB Leon Hall is visiting the Giants today. GM Jerry Reese talked about the need for depth there even after drafting Eli Apple.

Damn, yet another good corner for the Giants

Mike GarafoloVerified account
‏@MikeGarafolo
Veteran CB Leon Hall is visiting the Giants today. GM Jerry Reese talked about the need for depth there even after drafting Eli Apple.

Damn, yet another good corner for the Giants

Thought we would have some interest - maybe not.

Chiefs release veteran linebacker Cameron Gordon, according to his agent, Brett Tessler@AaronWilson_NFL

I see the Colts waived Khalid Holmes, he seems like a decent reserve c/g option. Anybody else interested?

Back
Top Bottom