Pff Grades From The First Preseason Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pff Grades From The First Preseason Game

Williams is already a proven winner on multiple fronts!

Ledbetter and Hendrix impressed me last night.

Beyond that -- I look forward to the escalating impact of this coaching staff.

I believe Mister Flores is NOT fooling around and he will produce a quality product

from less than ideal ingredients.

>>> still can't believe how excited I am to watch this team develop under his leadership!

BNF - did you watch Flores’ press conference?

Multiple times about players he said things like “we will help them through that” in terms of game speed, growing pains, etc.

THAT impressed me. He meant it. Can he do it? We will see. But he seems like he is investing in development rather than playing whack-a-mole

Ummm, I think they mixed up Deiter and Reed. Deiter was the impressive one at G … Reed struggled at C.

Ya I though Reed could be in danger of being cut with how he played. He was getting abused regularly unless I had the wrong number.

BNF - did you watch Flores’ press conference?

Multiple times about players he said things like “we will help them through that” in terms of game speed, growing pains, etc.

THAT impressed me. He meant it. Can he do it? We will see. But he seems like he is investing in development rather than playing whack-a-mole

Yea, I'm literally eating everything up I can find in terms of vids etc. Flores whoever...

:)

The more I watch the man the more I am impressed.

He's so authentic it has to make a difference IMO.

I think he's also a very talented, natural "motivator" who knows how to get through to kids...

I'm stoked at this point. I know. Dangerous territory!

Chris Reed actually played really well in the game. A few blocks he moved his opponent backwards.

Dieter was awful, but I expect that from him. He wasnt great in college, so his growing pains were going to be massive.

Rosen played good and this grade adds to that.

Chris Reed actually played really well in the game. A few blocks he moved his opponent backwards.

Dieter was awful, but I expect that from him. He wasnt great in college, so his growing pains were going to be massive.

Rosen played good and this grade adds to that.

I think Reed, Deiter, and Calhoun all had moments that were good and moments that were bad

Back
Top Bottom