Pff Grades From The First Preseason Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pff Grades From The First Preseason Game

Rosen was clearly our best player on offense. He could never be 5th behind a bunch of 2nd and 3rd string guys. He deserves more respect for his performance. We haven't seen that from a qb in years

Dieter was atrocious and getting manhandled. Another draft gem by Grier.
We are talking about the same player right? Deiter is #63 and played LG, consistently stopped the pass rush and created run lanes. The atrocious guy played center, and that was Reed who is #64. While Reed is a guard by trade, he wasn't played at guard this game. Reed was played at center … so I imagine that is the source of the confusion. I agree though, the guy who played center (Reed) was atrocious … but he's not the guy we drafted. Hope that clears it up a tad.

Last edited:
I haven't rewatched, but my recollection is he didn't play well.

I'm not that familiar with him, and I'm willing to say he had an off game (if he didn't play well).

He might end up in that spot over Shaq-y poo, so I'm hoping he can be a solid guard for us.

On another note high grades for guys that won’t play for you don’t mean a damn thing lol

On another note high grades for guys that won’t play for you don’t mean a damn thing lol

Are you saying he won't make the 53, or he has zero chance of beating out Kilgore at center, or even backing up the decrepid Kilgore??

Are you saying he won't make the 53, or he has zero chance of beating out Kilgore at center, or even backing up the decrepid Kilgore??

Kilgore isn't all that good, but is he decrepid?

Since becoming a starter he started 13 games in 2016, 16 games in 2017, then tore his triceps after 4 games for us last year. And he's only 31.

Back
Top Bottom