PFF grades Giants game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF grades Giants game

Gaskin is trash. He needs an all world O Line as he has the vision of Sandra Bullock in Bird Box.
Gaskin was much more serviceable last year and the line was closer to Sandra Bullock than Michael Oher. The line has just gotten much worse. Never been a huge fan of him as he has no skill whatsoever to create yards on his own, but its not fair to blame his vision entirely for the fact the run game sucks. He's not missing many holes, they just aren't there.

Wide Receiver/Tight End​

Another flashy target for Tagovailoa this season has been Mike Gesicki. Sunday, he looked great with seven catches for 46 yards and two first downs.
We must've watched different games. The one I watched showed a perfectly thrown TD pass go right through his hands and bounce off his helmet.

We must've watched different games. The one I watched showed a perfectly thrown TD pass go right through his hands and bounce off his helmet.
I was thinking same thing. He was ok but FAR from “great” dropped more than 1 he should of had!

Got a link to a good replay on it?
No. I have it on my DVR. And I'm not saying it was a bad pass. In fact, in the game day thread, I stated it was a very good pass, but the defender just made a great, desperation play to tip it and change the trajectory enough to cause an incompletion.

Edit: Gesicki did have a drop later in the game on a pass that should have been thrown better, but most definitely should've been caught in Gesicki's sleep. I think Gesicki heard footsteps, because that's the type of play that gets receivers killed.

No. I have it on my DVR. And I'm not saying it was a bad pass. In fact, in the game day thread, I stated it was a very good pass, but the defender just made a great, desperation play to tip it and change the trajectory enough to cause an incompletion.

Edit: Gesicki did have a drop later in the game on a pass that should have been thrown better, but most definitely should've been caught in Gesicki's sleep.
Ya I must have missed it then...when I was watching the replay it didn't seem the trajectory changed in any significant way, then went through his hands. I remember thinking, "if he'da just concentrated a little more..."

Back
Top Bottom