PFF NFL receiver corps rankings. Dolphins at number 3. Considered "Elite tier". | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF NFL receiver corps rankings. Dolphins at number 3. Considered "Elite tier".

Go ahead you "Lemmings", let's hear you complain about that - LOL

Don't worry folks, some idiot will probably "take the bait" - LOL
Not really complaining as it's all a matter of opinion, but I would surely not trade our receiving corps for Tampa's. Cincy is certainly arguable as the #1. All of them being together with JB last year and the continuity at the HC position would seem to give them the nod.

That doesn't mean I would prefer their group to ours. I wouldn't.

Not really complaining as it's all a matter of opinion, but I would surely not trade our receiving corps for Tampa's. Cincy is certainly arguable as the #1. All of them being together with JB last year and the continuity at the HC position would seem to give them the nod.

That doesn't mean I would prefer their group to ours. I wouldn't.
I think he had a little thought about qb in the ranking. Putting Seahawks so low and mentioning Russell Wilson was kind of a give away

There are only two teams in the top tier, right now. And only one of them has two No.1 WRs.

Waddle, Hill and Chase are all alphas, highest impact players. Tee Higgins couldn’t be a No.1 WR on a team with an average QB. He’d just be a good NFL player (that had some monumental drops in the playoffs).

Waddle over Higgins is a no brainer and Hill over everyone is a title he still deserves. Chase is amazing though and could turn in an epic season.

Miami <———- No.1.

Cincy <———-No.2.

Sprinkle in some Mike Gesicki and I’m good.

Back
Top Bottom