PFF NFL receiver corps rankings. Dolphins at number 3. Considered "Elite tier". | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF NFL receiver corps rankings. Dolphins at number 3. Considered "Elite tier".

Lol, I was actually talking about Ja’Marr Chase. In that Chase, Waddle, Hill are in a higher tier than Tee Higgins.

But you are right he will be an upgrade.
Lol! My bad.

They mentioned Waddler, Hill, Wilson and Gesicki, but in my opinion Edmonds will be the key - running with the ball and targeted out of the backfield.

Not really complaining as it's all a matter of opinion, but I would surely not trade our receiving corps for Tampa's. Cincy is certainly arguable as the #1. All of them being together with JB last year and the continuity at the HC position would seem to give them the nod.

That doesn't mean I would prefer their group to ours. I wouldn't.
Tampa is a head scratcher. It's the wrs, not qb and wrs.

Not really complaining as it's all a matter of opinion, but I would surely not trade our receiving corps for Tampa's. Cincy is certainly arguable as the #1. All of them being together with JB last year and the continuity at the HC position would seem to give them the nod.

Agreed. I thought Tampa was a little high.

The Lemmings in the Juice, is someone actually giving Miami's WR corps, a top three ranking. Meaning someone thinks Miami did something good with the trade for Hill. Some love ain't so bad after all.

lol-hey.gif

I think #3 is fair. I'm not convinced Cincy and the Bucs are the right teams to put ahead of us, but only really familiar with the Bucs. My hope is that by the end of the season Hill and Waddle prove they're better than Evans and Godwin. That's a hell of a lift but I think they're up to the task.

I think #3 is fair. I'm not convinced Cincy and the Bucs are the right teams to put ahead of us, but only really familiar with the Bucs. My hope is that by the end of the season Hill and Waddle prove they're better than Evans and Godwin. That's a hell of a lift but I think they're up to the task.
Bengals have Jamar chase, Tee Higgins.. Tyler Boyd

A clear thinking and a well-articulated post - have I died and gone to heaven? - Phin Heaven - LOL

Interesting list

That dude in Detroit alone makes them top 15 haha. I would take him over the whole saints receiving core lol.

Metcalf and Lockett deserve more love IMO.

Can't argue with #3. Top 5 definitely seems right IMO.

We’ve been here before and then it all got ruined by injuries. I like our pass catches a lot. Just have to stay healthy is the only thing. Who will play the role of the big bodied guy that Parker played when he wasn’t riding a stationary bike?

We’ve been here before and then it all got ruined by injuries. I like our pass catches a lot. Just have to stay healthy is the only thing. Who will play the role of the big bodied guy that Parker played when he wasn’t riding a stationary bike?

To be fair, I have never seen the WR core this loaded, but yeah injuries can derail everything.

Let's see how our new offensive coaching is going to deal with the speed in the back field . We got the makings for a fireworks display.

Back
Top Bottom