PFF NFL receiver corps rankings. Dolphins at number 3. Considered "Elite tier". | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF NFL receiver corps rankings. Dolphins at number 3. Considered "Elite tier".

So, what I've seen from PFF is Miami 2nd in the secondary, 3rd at wide receiver and 23rd on the offensive line. That seems pretty fair with questions on the offensive line. Also, points to us fans being on target and why we are all excited about the prospects for the upcoming season. I personally think the offensive line will be better than that, but completely understand the rankings.

Hes had over 1000 yards every year since he was drafted. Most ever to start a career.

Hes a damn good wideout.
Mike Evens either has a great game or is a nonfactor and I'm not saying he isn't a good WR, what I am saying is the Tampa WR group shouldn't be 2nd overall.

Hes had over 1000 yards every year since he was drafted. Most ever to start a career.

Hes a damn good wideout.

I'm actually surprised to hear that. Whenever i've watch TB he seems like either he's going to have a good game or he's pretty much non-existent.

I really don't see this as a potential "common occurrence".
Agreed. It's pretty easy to design plays where it's practically impossible to bracket both Waddle and Hill unless you ignore every one else. It's particularly easy if the run game has to be respected at all. It also ignores how good Wilson and Gesicki are. IMO the only ways we might be "let down" is due to injuries (which is the case for every team) or the OL being just as poor as last year, which IMO is unlikely. The OL may not be great, but I suspect that at a minimum it will be improved.

Agreed. It's pretty easy to design plays where it's practically impossible to bracket both Waddle and Hill unless you ignore every one else. It's particularly easy if the run game has to be respected at all. It also ignores how good Wilson and Gesicki are. IMO the only ways we might be "let down" is due to injuries (which is the case for every team) or the OL being just as poor as last year, which IMO is unlikely. The OL may not be great, but I suspect that at a minimum it will be improved.

Agree. If the OL can improve to 'average,' MIA should be fun to watch

Not really complaining as it's all a matter of opinion, but I would surely not trade our receiving corps for Tampa's. Cincy is certainly arguable as the #1. All of them being together with JB last year and the continuity at the HC position would seem to give them the nod.

That doesn't mean I would prefer their group to ours. I wouldn't.
I think bengals have more depth. I like cedric wilson, but I think bengals no.3 is also very good. I think miami's wrs are actually better. Tyreek is just as good as chase and more proven. I feel Waddle is better than Higgins. I see waddle as a no.1 wr as well in a year or too. He's just more talented than Higgins as good as he is. So I feel miami's two WRs are better than bengals, because chase and hill a push and waddle better than higgins. But if go with 3 wrs, Boyd probably better than Wilson

Back
Top Bottom