Pff Oline Rankings Entering The Season - Fins #20 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pff Oline Rankings Entering The Season - Fins #20

6-10 with an abysmal OL and now a much better interior and no Cutler. And a cohesive OL throughout preseason and a OC who can practice on game weeks can't be overstated. 20 is a good starting point.

Miami actually had one of the top pass blocking units in the NFL last season.

So a browse of that list and the Eagles are #1, their LG is Stefan Wisniewski. This is a dude that every off season he was available I was suggesting we bring him in and others brought it up, I think @FearTheBeard for sure was a supporter of this dude. Just think had we signed him years ago, he may have already brought us some stability at LG

I liked him all the way back to Michigan State. The dude just does his job and doesn’t make mistakes.

Miami actually had one of the top pass blocking units in the NFL last season.

Cutler was also throwing the ball away at the slightest hint of pressure... instead of seeing the play out and either taking a sack or making a play getting the ball out and getting hit at the same time..

You could tell he was absolutely terrified to take any type of contact, watching the games shows you that..think the Olines stats are very skewed because of this

Tannehill isnt perfect obviously but one thing he was definitely elite at was toughness and willingess to take a huge hit if it meant possibly making a play... It will be so refreshing to see him back there making gutsy plays instead of "one read and throw away" scared ass Cutler.....God please let Tanne stay healthy...

If Tannehill stays healthy one thing is guaranteed and that is sacks (and sack rate) will significantly increase due to his pocket immobility and holding the ball too long. Of course, all his fans will blame the OL for it.

giphy.gif

Someone has a little bit of a fixation.

Screen Shot 2018-07-15 at 12.03.07 PM.png

If Tannehill stays healthy one thing is guaranteed and that is sacks (and sack rate) will significantly increase due to his pocket immobility and holding the ball too long. Of course, all his fans will blame the OL for it.
It's not his supporters that rank the OL, but you should know that.

Back
Top Bottom