PFF Pre-Season All-Conference Teams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF Pre-Season All-Conference Teams

FIRST TEAM: TRAVIS ETIENNE, CLEMSON

Etienne's greatness is taken for granted. In 2018 and 2019, he posted two of the three best rushing grades we have ever given out. In the span combined, the Clemson Tiger ranks first in rushing grade, broken tackles per attempt (0.35), yards after contact per attempt (4.7) and rate of carries resulting in a first down or touchdown (36.5%). On top of that, he's been the most valuable non-quarterback in the country in that span. It isn't a hot take to say Etienne should be in the conversation for best running back in the history of college football.

Dang I really love this kid (and want him so bad on our roster) BUT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> best running back in the history of college football???

I'm thinking Hershall Walker, Earl Campbell, Barry Sanders... Just a very few that come to mind.

NO WAY IN HELL Etienne is in that group. IMO.

Obviously pump the breaks comparing him with hall of famers, but there's no doubt Etienne is special. He's a tackle breaking, big-play machine. I want to see Clemson do more with him in the passing game still, but he's my fave prospect at the position since Gurley.

I am the President of the Travis Etienne fan club but comparing him to those guys is nuts.

I like the kid but he has not shown me that kind of jump of the screen talent.

Not to mention playing nothing like any of those guys.

I have always found PFF to be hit or miss in general and that was a pretty wild swing and a miss for me.

I'm personally a huge fan of Najee Harris as well. Talk about man playing among boys

Back
Top Bottom