PFF Pre-Season Top 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF Pre-Season Top 50

This is a great list. I think Miami could put the pieces together pretty quickly with four picks in the first two rounds. Have to figure one of those is a wide receiver. Probably an offensive lineman early, and then the team will have to gamble on one of the pass rushers. I don't think there's a sure thing with this pass rush group, but interesting prospects just the same. PFF is really high on Jones from Pittsburgh and he does sound like a Flores type. Non-stop motor, size etc.

The opt outs will make it interesting.

This is a great list. I think Miami could put the pieces together pretty quickly with four picks in the first two rounds. Have to figure one of those is a wide receiver. Probably an offensive lineman early, and then the team will have to gamble on one of the pass rushers. I don't think there's a sure thing with this pass rush group, but interesting prospects just the same. PFF is really high on Jones from Pittsburgh and he does sound like a Flores type. Non-stop motor, size etc.

The opt outs will make it interesting.

I'm pretty comfortable labelling Ja'marr Chase the best WR to come out in the last ten years.

If we can package both firsts to get into the top five for him, I think we have to explore it.

I'm pretty comfortable labelling Ja'marr Chase the best WR to come out in the last ten years.

If we can package both firsts to get into the top five for him, I think we have to explore it.
Not against any move that would make Chase a Dolphin.

Not against any move that would make Chase a Dolphin.

It's also a good tackle group (again). They've got four in the top 20.

Sewell is a monster. Little made the right call going back to school I think. I see more athlete than technician on his 2018 tape. Excited to see him back from his injury. Leatherwood could've been a first rounder had he come out this year. He rarely messes up and will only get better with more experience on the left. Haven't seen the Texas guy yet.

It's also a good tackle group (again). They've got four in the top 20.

Sewell is a monster. Little made the right call going back to school I think. I see more athlete than technician on his 2018 tape. Excited to see him back from his injury. Leatherwood could've been a first rounder had he come out this year. He rarely messes up and will only get better with more experience on the left. Haven't seen the Texas guy yet.
Agree on the quality of tackles. I'd probably take a tackle and wide receiver in round one, although obviously a lot can change.

Very interested to see if Robert Hunt can nail down that RT spot.

I don’t think Bashams gonna test well enough to validate that. I don’t see that on tape.

I’m pretty confident had Austin Jackson stayed in school another year he’d be top 10 on this list.

the Oklahoma center is an obvious omission here.

Xavier thomas is another guy that I don’t see the hype on.

be surprised if jamar chase doesnt opt out also. He’s got nothing to gain.

Last edited:
Quincy Roche is the EDGE to watch. Kid flat out dominated the American conference last year. He's a first round talent all day imo.

Go back and take a look at last years list and compare it to how the Draft played out.Think how many guys went from 1st round Grade to Day 3 or guys who came from nowhere like Joe Burrow for example.

With so many top players opting out(and certainly more to come)there are going to be a lot more Draft mistakes than usual.

It is a shame that this is such an important Draft for the Fins as it is going to be extra hard to get it right.

Creed Humphreys deserves to be on that list. Not sure why he was omitted. Great player. Same for DE Patrick Jones.

the Oklahoma center is an obvious omission here.

How do they leave Creed Humphrey out of their Top 50?

Best C in a few years.

I completely agree with them about Sewell.

He is the best LT propspect in more than 10 years.

Quincy Roche is the EDGE to watch. Kid flat out dominated the American conference last year. He's a first round talent all day imo.
I'm just not sure he can set the edge, but as a pass rusher he's exciting.

Back
Top Bottom