PFF Ranks Miami as 2nd Most Improved OL | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF Ranks Miami as 2nd Most Improved OL

Not every rookie can be Richmond Webb and Keith Sims. For sure there are going to be growing pains. Let the maturation take its course and set the world on fire in 2021!

Kindley should be on this list... he should play RG at somepoint this year

I don't know if it will happen unless Hunt Succeeds at R-Tackle. Thing is that at tackle, Hunt could be good (Big maybe there), but as a guard, many believe Hunt could be Elite, so there might be a good chance Hunt ends up back at R-guard, and Flowers stays at L-Guard, leaving Kindley without a position.

Me personally, I would love it if Hunt proved everyone other then the Dolphin coaches wrong, and succeeds at R-Tackle, allowing Kindley to hopefully win the R-guard position (That would be a lot of scary beef on the right side).

Last edited:
Davis signed for 6th man money. I have no doubt by the end of the season the line will be Jackson flowers TK Kindley hunt with Davis off the bench.
So it is said so shall it be done...

I really hope this is true, because this m means Hunt proved himself at what will eventually be the most imprtant position on the Dolphins line, and Kindley proved to be a better version of Davis.

I would not be surprised if we don't see a noticeable improvement until at least mid season.

Very possible all the spots will have a new comer in it. A lot of rookies will likely see extended hours along with a good chance for a shortened training camp.

Team will need time to gel and learn each other. Its one of the reason's I'm on the sit Tua bandwagon for as long as possible. We may not see a good line until 2021.

I think that Dieter is underrated. He was excellent at Wisconsin and granted he had a tough rookie year, but the Tackles were crap and that didn't make his life any easier at Guard. I still think he can become at starting caliber Guard but his real calling card is versatility- he can back up every single position on the OL- how valuable is that? Guard, Center, Tackle, he can do it all and has done it all at Wisconsin. I don't think he's going anywhere for that reason and I think that he'll improve overall as a player this year.

While I loved Jedrick Wills and believed he was by far the best tackle in the draft I do question the Browns use of Wills and moving him to the left side, some players can do it and some can't , I also wonder if they asked him if he was comfortable with it, he has played RT in high school and college? If he is able to transition then good for them the did improve the most if not they got 2 RT's and will be looking for a LT.

Dolphins offensive line is going into a transition of it's own from slightly smaller supposedly skilled pass protection line to a more heavy brute force run orientated line with a LT that may need time to develop, hopefully the Dolphins have the offensive line coaches on board to teach and help smooth out this transition, time will tell....it's not easy to get all your offensive linemen in sink and working together.

I think it would be better to have hunt at guard first, but i would not mind hunt at rt and davis or kindley at guard. Hunt and kindley are tough sobs, but i think both esp kindley needs to get better at pass pro. that said, i think hunt could be the next great dolphin lineman.

I think that Dieter is underrated. He was excellent at Wisconsin and granted he had a tough rookie year, but the Tackles were crap and that didn't make his life any easier at Guard. I still think he can become at starting caliber Guard but his real calling card is versatility- he can back up every single position on the OL- how valuable is that? Guard, Center, Tackle, he can do it all and has done it all at Wisconsin. I don't think he's going anywhere for that reason and I think that he'll improve overall as a player this year.
I would move him to center

Back
Top Bottom