PFF rates the 2021 draft position groups | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF rates the 2021 draft position groups

DolfanDaveInMI

Active Roster
Reaction score

1. Quarterback - could be 1st time ever that QBs are the first 4 players taken.
2. Offensive tackle - 7 players with 1st-rd grades, 6 more with Day 2 grades.
3. Wide receiver - 3 players with top-10 grades, 3 more in 1st round, total of 11 in top 100.
4. Interior offensive line - top 3 players this year would have topped last year's group.
5. Cornerback - 16 players in top 100, light on blue-chippers but strong on Day 2.
6. Linebacker - 3 players with 1st-rd grades, 4 more in top 100.
7. Tight end - very scarce past Kyle Pitts.
8. Edge defender - lots of physical talent but every player needs significant development.
9. Running back - 3 do-it-all starters.
10. Safety - lots of questions past Trevon Moehrig and Richie Grant.
11. Interior defensive line - weakest IDL group since PFF came into existence.

1. Quarterback - could be 1st time ever that QBs are the first 4 players taken.
2. Offensive tackle - 7 players with 1st-rd grades, 6 more with Day 2 grades.
3. Wide receiver - 3 players with top-10 grades, 3 more in 1st round, total of 11 in top 100.
4. Interior offensive line - top 3 players this year would have topped last year's group.
5. Cornerback - 16 players in top 100, light on blue-chippers but strong on Day 2.
6. Linebacker - 3 players with 1st-rd grades, 4 more in top 100.
7. Tight end - very scarce past Kyle Pitts.
8. Edge defender - lots of physical talent but every player needs significant development.
9. Running back - 3 do-it-all starters.
10. Safety - lots of questions past Trevon Moehrig and Richie Grant.
11. Interior defensive line - weakest IDL group since PFF came into existence.
Pretty accurate!

I mean if you want to lonely throw around the word Talent then by all means there are 6 WR'S with more talent than Toney outside of the 6 that are firmly ahead of him.
I look for Football players that excell in the sport.Thats exactly what I dont see with Toney.Plus he is a Gator so now it cemented he can't play football 🤣🤣🤣

I mean if you want to lonely throw around the word Talent then by all means there are 6 WR'S with more talent than Toney outside of the 6 that are firmly ahead of him.
I look for Football players that excell in the sport.Thats exactly what I dont see with Toney.Plus he is a Gator so now it cemented he can't play football 🤣🤣🤣
He's a top 4 WR in this class..what team do you root for in college? Haters gonna hate. Hey Pitts is a Gator, too..can he not play? Douchbag lol

Wow Douchebag ok that's cool I can handle that.I know you couldn't.
Pitts is definitely a better WR than Toney best WR in this class.

Bateman E Moore T Marshall Eskridge Pitts Brown Wallace and that's just the tip of the Iceberg
You're funny..toney is better than all of them...but yeah, okay..besides Pitts..he's better.

Also..which college team are you a fan of? Unless you say Bama or a few others, I'm Sure it ain't near as good as Florida. LMAO..hater!

Back
Top Bottom