PFF rates the 2021 draft position groups | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF rates the 2021 draft position groups

QB rightly belongs at the top. You don't get 3 guys with the combination of skill and physical tools of Lawrence, Wilson, and Fields like . . . ever.

After that, I think WR and OT are close, but I'd lean WR, and CB is really right there with both positions - especially relative to most years. No idea how they'd rate IOL ahead of it.

At CB, you have two Top 10 players (Horn and Surtain) and three Top 20 players (Stokes, Farley, and Newsome). Would note that Newsome and Farley both require more projection for Miami, because they primarily played off coverage, but they have the physical tools to get it done in press. Then you have guys like Samuel and Campbell. Even if you ding the class for Farley's back injury, it's still a great group.

QB rightly belongs at the top. You don't get 3 guys with the combination of skill and physical tools of Lawrence, Wilson, and Fields like . . . ever.

After that, I think WR and OT are close, but I'd lean WR, and CB is really right there with both positions - especially relative to most years. No idea how they'd rate IOL ahead of it.

At CB, you have two Top 10 players (Horn and Surtain) and three Top 20 players (Stokes, Farley, and Newsome). Would note that Newsome and Farley both require more projection for Miami, because they primarily played off coverage, but they have the physical tools to get it done in press. Then you have guys like Samuel and Campbell. Even if you ding the class for Farley's back injury, it's still a great group.
I looked at Elijah Moore , absolute beast. This WR class is soo good. Give me elijah Moore at 18 please.

Toney will go 1st round or early 2nd. WTF makes you think he isn't talented enough to be a first rounder? More talent than anyone on your college team LOL
Toney has elite speed and shiftiness, but he doesn't seem to have natural hands. He fights the ball too much. IMO that will keep him second or third round.

Toney has elite speed and shiftiness, but he doesn't seem to have natural hands. He fights the ball too much. IMO that will keep him second or third round.
He may be second but no way he drops to the 3rd. Which Nole do you have going above him? *hint* none LOL

Wish the Gators played the sorry Noles last year...woulda been an ass whooping. I'd love to see little Samuel Jr. on Toney or Pitts..woulda been like taking Candy from a baby! LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:
You're full of it. He may be second but no way he drops to the 3rd. Which Nole do you have going above him? *hint* none LOL

Wish the Gators played the sorry Noles last year...woulda been an *** whooping. I'd love to see little Samuel Jr. on Toney or Pitts..woulda been like taking Candy from a baby! LMAO
Dude, a little advice, take it or leave it. Don't get your panties in an uproar when someone doesn't like one of your Gators as much as you do. It's not about a Gator, The U, or a Nole thing. Me not likening Toney has nothing to do with where he plays ball. However, instead of rebutting what I said you went straight to an attack again the Noles. I like Pitts a lot, and would love Miami to take him.

Anyway, if you want to have a serious discussion then I am good, but if you want to attack me or FSU because I don't like one of your boys as much as you do, then have fun with that.

Rule of thumb, attack the post, not the poster...just sayin.

Dude, a little advice, take it or leave it. Don't get your panties in an uproar when someone doesn't like one of your Gators as much as you do. It's not about a Gator, The U, or a Nole thing. Me not likening Toney has nothing to do with where he plays ball. However, instead of rebutting what I said you went straight to an attack again the Noles. I like Pitts a lot, and would love Miami to take him.

Anyway, if you want to have a serious discussion then I am good, but if you want to attack me or FSU because I don't like one of your boys as much as you do, then have fun with that.

Rule of thumb, attack the post, not the poster...just sayin.
Fair enough..I get attacked all the time so I'm damn used to it. Toney has barely played WR until coming to college and even when he did come to college injuries were a big issue and he wasn't refined..finally was this season a standout player. He may "body catch" more than most would prefer and he may be a little "gimmicky" to some and he may be a little big play/big loss where he tries to do too much..but I, outside of being a fan, truly believe no matter where he is drafted, if he Keeps his head on straight and right he can really be a bette pro than college player..injuries and rapping career withholding..scouts are said to be knocking him and "Worried" about his infatuation and talent and love for rapping and music in general..but I say it's a non-issue..dude wants something to fall back on, and you're gonna knock him for being talented in an area other than Football, as well?

Reminds me of when they knocked MYRON ROLLE from your team for being super smart and wanting to one day be a doctor and not being 100% a football player with nothing better to do or any other skills other than football.

Weak!

Back
Top Bottom