PFF rates the 2021 draft position groups | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF rates the 2021 draft position groups

Fair enough..I get attacked all the time so I'm damn used to it. Toney has barely played WR until coming to college and even when he did come to college injuries were a big issue and he wasn't refined..finally was this season a standout player. He may "body catch" more than most would prefer and he may be a little "gimmicky" to some and he may be a little big play/big loss where he tries to do too much..but I, outside of being a fan, truly believe no matter where he is drafted, if he Keeps his head on straight and right he can really be a bette pro than college player..injuries and rapping career withholding..scouts are said to be knocking him and "Worried" about his infatuation and talent and love for rapping and music in general..but I say it's a non-issue..dude wants something to fall back on, and you're gonna knock him for being talented in an area other than Football, as well?

Reminds me of when they knocked MYRON ROLLE from your team for being super smart and wanting to one day be a doctor and not being 100% a football player with nothing better to do or any other skills other than football.

Weak!
You can't teach speed, and he has it. The WR class is very deep and there are a lot of guys that do a lot of things well. There is no denying his ability to get open, I have just seen him many times seemingly to fight the ball instead of it being a natural thing. I am sure there are people that have him rated higher than I do but this is just my opinion on him.

As far as his music career, that's a legitimate concern for teams if they want to invest a high draft pick on a player. We don't know what he will do, I always wish these kids luck and it's great when they have another option. Most NFL careers are short and too often these guys have no skills to fall back on.

You can't teach speed, and he has it. The WR class is very deep and there are a lot of guys that do a lot of things well. There is no denying his ability to get open, I have just seen him many times seemingly to fight the ball instead of it being a natural thing. I am sure there are people that have him rated higher than I do but this is just my opinion on him.

As far as his music career, that's a legitimate concern for teams if they want to invest a high draft pick on a player. We don't know what he will do, I always wish these kids luck and it's great when they have another option. Most NFL careers are short and too often these guys have no skills to fall back on.
Well..it's not like his play has suffered due to have other interests..so idk..he is not the most natural pass catcher but he still had only, I believe, 3 drops in over 100 receptions in his college career..to me, in ways, it can be like a shooter in college or the NBA with awful form...if it goes in way more often than not, who cares of it's picturesque?! Didn't hurt him last year..not that the pro's aren't a different animal..but I get you and 100% respect your opinion, my man. I think toney is no worse than a top 5 or 6 WR..I just have him @ #4..we'll see where he lands!

I just don't think there's enough track record to justify where he's being mocked and the rumours that football isn't everything to him exacerbate my reservations.

He would be down in the third round for me, along with other talented receivers who maybe haven't shone like they should have.

LOL...Who's the tallest midget...LSU or Fla...Bama laughs at both of you...and UGA.(prepare for the back-up) ;)

LOL...Who's the tallest midget...LSU or Fla...Bama laughs at both of you...and UGA.(prepare for the back-up) ;)

After your 0 and 1 start next season you may be singing a different tune brother Namor

200.gif

QB rightly belongs at the top. You don't get 3 guys with the combination of skill and physical tools of Lawrence, Wilson, and Fields like . . . ever.

After that, I think WR and OT are close, but I'd lean WR, and CB is really right there with both positions - especially relative to most years. No idea how they'd rate IOL ahead of it.

At CB, you have two Top 10 players (Horn and Surtain) and three Top 20 players (Stokes, Farley, and Newsome). Would note that Newsome and Farley both require more projection for Miami, because they primarily played off coverage, but they have the physical tools to get it done in press. Then you have guys like Samuel and Campbell. Even if you ding the class for Farley's back injury, it's still a great group.
What is your thought on Eskridge? If we go Pitts at 6, he can still bring that electric dimension on day 2. I wonder if we can get him in the third? I will hang up and listen now.

You guys who want to fight about your college teams....it’s not needed. Nobody cares. Literally nobody. it would be like me talking about my fantasy team or my brackets. NOBODY CARES,

If you’re just biased for your school’s guys, most people probably just throw away your opinion. If someone has their college team in their name and then advocate for a guy from that school, I just toss that opinion right away unless the person has a track record of even handedness. Clinical analysis is useful.

You guys who want to fight about your college teams....it’s not needed. Nobody cares. Literally nobody. it would be like me talking about my fantasy team or my brackets. NOBODY CARES,

If you’re just biased for your school’s guys, most people probably just throw away your opinion. If someone has their college team in their name and then advocate for a guy from that school, I just toss that opinion right away unless the person has a track record of even handedness. Clinical analysis is useful.
I would love to see a rivalry forum where they could fight about their teams all they want.

Back
Top Bottom