PFF: Re-Rank Top QBs from 2020 NFL Draft Class | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF: Re-Rank Top QBs from 2020 NFL Draft Class

Real statistics are not incomplete “intended” passes.

Real numbers are average yards per attempt and average yards per completion...incomplete passes are a losers stat!
Your initial argument was that Herbert throws deeper on average and that somehow that affected batted passes at the line of scrimmage...(lol)

Herbert doesnt throw deeper on average... YPA has nothing to do with how deep you throw, its an effeciency stat that measures passing plays effeciency. You could throw every single passes within 5 yards of the LOS, complete 80% of your passes and still have a bigger YPA than a QB who throws deeper but completes 60% of his passes...

If I were you, I'd stick with your gut opinions(generally a bad advice but, hell in this case, its all I got for you), because you're making a fool out of yourself trying to back them up with **** you dont understand...

Your initial argument was that Herbert throws deeper on average and that somehow that affected batted passes at the line of scrimmage...(lol)

Herbert doesnt throw deeper on average... YPA has nothing to do with how deep you throw, its an effeciency stat that measures passing plays effeciency. You could throw every single passes within 5 yards of the LOS, complete 80% of your passes and still have a bigger YPA than a QB who throws deeper but completes 60% of his passes...

If I were you, I'd stick with your gut opinions(generally a bad advice but, hell in this case, its all I got for you), because you're making a fool out of yourself trying to back them up with **** you dont understand...
The only ones making fools of themselves are fanboys trying to justify the mediocre play of Tua versus the rookie QB who set records...again I’m not interested in errant incomplete passes.

The truth is...because this is a stat not based on execution...you have no idea what they “chose” to include and not include?

Did they include overthrow throwaways? Does anybody care?

Last edited:
The only ones making fools of themselves are fanboys trying to justify the mediocre play of Tua versus the rookie QB who set records...again I’m not interested in errant incomplete passes.
Get in argument -> Get crushed -> Change the goal posts -> rince and repeat...

Your argument is based on an unofficial stat...a completely irrelevant one...you crushed nothing!
Its litterally an NFL site... Keep digging bud...

1610756289870.png

Its litterally an NFL site... Keep digging bud...

View attachment 62683
What does that matter? You don’t even know what their including and not including...because it’s a loser stat.

it’s like saying a running back has intended yardage, but he didn’t hit the hole or break that tackle...joke!

What does that matter? You don’t even know what their including and not including...because it’s a loser stat.

it’s like saying a running back has intended yardage, but he didn’t hit the hole or break that tackle...joke!
We know exactly what they're including and not including, its all in there...

Your argument was that somehow, Herbert's passes are getting batted down more because he throws deeper on average... Which is kind of ridiculous on its own(lol).

Then someone pointed out that in fact, Tua was throwing deeper than Herbert on average. To which you spewed YPA as an argument(lol)

Then when someone showed you that in fact, Tua throws deeper on average, you replied who cares about incompletions...

It doesnt matter if the ball is complete or not if we're talking about batted balls at the LOS... Which was a stupid argument to begin with.(lol)

You're completely lost in your own argument, trying to save face but digging deeper instead... :lol:

Last edited:
You guys are funny

If Tua would have put up 31 TDs with only 10 picks some here would want him in the hall of fame

Can't they both be good :shrug:

You guys are funny

If Tua would have put up 31 TDs with only 10 picks some here would want him in the hall of fame

If Tua had put up these numbers playing 9 games with this supporting cast... He'd deserve it...lol!

We know exactly what they're including and not including, its all in there...

Your argument was that somehow, Herbert's passes are getting batted down more because he throws deeper on average... Which is kind of ridiculous on its own(lol).

Then someone pointed out that in fact, Tua was throwing deeper than Herbert on average. To which you spewed YPA as an argument(lol)

Then when someone showed you that in fact, Tua throws deeper on average, you replied who cares about incompletions...

It doesnt matter if the ball is complete or not if we're talking about batted balls at the LOS... Which was a stupid argument to begin with.(lol)

You're completely lost in your own argument, trying to save face but digging deeper instead... :lol:
No...I stated that throwing more than double the number of passes....would obviously increase the number of batted passes.

I poised the question after concerning who threw deep more ? (because throwing deep involves holding the ball longer on average).

It is clear the difference in their batted passes is inconsequential...what isn’t inconsequential is their performances overall.

You guys are funny

Funny-Memes---there-can-only-be-one.jpeg

No...I stated that throwing more than double the number of passes....would obviously increase the number of batted passes.

I poised the question after concerning who threw deep more ? (because throwing deep involves holding the ball longer on average).

It is clear the difference in their batted passes is inconsequential...what isn’t inconsequential is their performances overall.

Tua was pulled in favor of Fitz to rally the team.
That is the only stat I remember.

Back
Top Bottom