Pff's 2019 Nfl Offensive Line Rankings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pff's 2019 Nfl Offensive Line Rankings

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
https://www.profootballfocus.com/ne...ine-rankings-all-32-teams-units-entering-2019

32. MIAMI DOLPHINS
PROJECTED STARTING LINEUP:
Left Tackle: Laremy Tunsil
Left Guard: Michael Deiter
Center: Daniel Kilgore
Right Guard: Jesse Davis
Right Tackle: Jordan Mills

The offensive guard curse lives on in Miami. Just one year after a 2017 season that saw the team’s guards combine to give up 69 total pressures, the side lost Josh Sitton to injury, and Jesse Davis, Ted Larsen, and Travis Swanson combined to allow 98 pressures on the interior in 2018. Wisconsin product Michael Deiter will come in and try and steady the ship as a rookie having finished the 2018 college season ranked third in overall grade (82.2) and third in run-blocking grade (82.8) among guards with at least 400 offensive snaps played. Former Bills right tackle Jordan Mills is set to take over the right guard position vacated by Ja’Wuan James, but Mills’ three-year grade at right tackle (60.1) pales in comparison to James’ (75.4).

I think we'll be a bit better this year. I have faith in Michael Deiter, and if Tunsil plays as well as last year (big if), then we'll have a good left side. Kilgore is serviceable in the middle, and we're unknown on the right, but not devoid of talent.

I was thinking more like lets see what it looks like with a QB that isn't a deer in headlights.
Yep, because the other QBs who played were so successful right? Tannehill over his last few years he actually played had over a 70% winning record with the primary starters on the OL played, including starting 3-0 last year. By FARRRRRR the biggest issue on this team for at least the last 7 years has been the lack of depth behind an OL that never ranked anywhere higher than the 20's when healthy! The starters have been average at best and the depth has been beyond pathetic. FACT!

Not really going to do this again, but yes the offensive line was bad at times and Tannehill had no answers to a rush...like zero.

As bad as our line was some people think. we still had chance make playoff almost every yr. Wonder how that happens??? I dont think our OL is main issue. I think players need stay healthy and they need learn thier blocking assignment once other starter get hurt. We still closed to 500 record team. Some of sack were thill17 as well.

Not really going to do this again, but yes the offensive line was bad at times and Tannehill had no answers to a rush...like zero.
I hate to even get involved in this, but.........

Our line has been bottom 10 for a decade +.

RT was bereft of even the slightest bit of pocket awareness, but he did, otherwise, have the physical tools of a good QB, IMO.

Bad line + no pocket presence = mediocre, at best. Not a real playoff caliber team.

Back
Top Bottom