PFFs top returning OTs for 2023 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFFs top returning OTs for 2023

The Ghost

Stamos
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
It’s from February but useful none the less.

0FA1FF5E-22C6-4C72-82FA-17060522D8D8.jpeg

The Penn State kid seems to be top 5 in a lot of mocks but it appears he has a lot of work to do in the strength department. He graded out poorly in run blocking, so we will see what happens there.

PFF sucks so bad. They don’t even have Amarius Mims on that list.

PFF has Alt(4), Fashanu(6), Latham(8), and Suamataia(20) as OT on their Big Board right now.

Zion Nelson(34), Blake Fisher(36), and Mins(45) in their Top 50.

I would move Mims up and he surely will be a 1st round guy by Draft time but that is a strong group of OT's this early in the process.

I think Alt, Fashanu and Latham would have been OT 1 in the last Draft.

The top 4 OT are going to be excellent. They probably all go in the top 20

It is early and guys don't progress and guys get hurt but this looks like a strong OL class, although it dos not look like there will be the number of highly ranked C's we say this year.

It is early and guys don't progress and guys get hurt but this looks like a strong OL class, although it dos not look like there will be the number of highly ranked C's we say this year.
Van-Pran Granger is the top center. Zinter is the top guard. JMO

Beebee is bigger, but I like Zinter more. Truss and Ratledge from Georgia are both good as well.

I don't know what the QB situation is at Georgia but it looks like whoever follows Bennett will have a stout OL in front of him.

Georgia only has to replace one tackle. They lose two tackles, but they were playing three tackles last year. Mims will step right in after getting a lot of playing time last year in a rotation.
I have heard they will play Amarius Mims at right tackle which is surprising. Blaske is an upper class guy who can play any position on the line. They also have some freshmen and redshirt freshmen competing.
Van-Pran is center. Truss and Ratledge are the guards.

Fashanu looked about as good as a pass blocker as it is possible to be for his age and experience last year.

Right now I have on watchlist
LT: Joe Alt, Logan Brown, Turner Corcoran, Tristan Leigh, Tommy Brockermeyer
RT: Kingsley Suamataia, Olu Fashanu, Christian Jones, Zion Nelson, Caedan Wallace, Amarius Mims, Javon Foster,

Back
Top Bottom