PFN Mock Draft last night | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFN Mock Draft last night

Buddwalk

The Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
The eskridge pick could easily be replaced by the best edge on the board at the time. But i do think flores coaching the senior bowl allowed him to see tons of day 2 and 3 talent that may surprise. Miami still may have to move on from parkers contract and eskridges speed is elite. Traded back from 18 to accumulate more draft capital. Was looking for zaven collins at 36 but he was gone. Went Humphrey and with Mayfield slipping in this mock...the opportunity to shore up the oline was too good to pass up. Javonte Williams immediatwly benefits from the two picks before him which all in turn work to improve Tua and make his life easier. Chase and Eskridge adding to a unit of parker, fuller, bowden, and williams. Miamis WR unit is now pretty scary to deal with.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210328-061233_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210328-061233_Chrome.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20210328-061241_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210328-061241_Chrome.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 31
I just don’t see us taking 2 linemen with our first 3 picks when you consider the capital they spent last year on linemen. If they really were concerned about the line this year I believe they would’ve added a veteran in free agency rather than more rookies. Chase, Humphrey, and javonte are great picks though.

Valid point...this isnt the most likely draft. Just what I was served and I thought id share. My thinking with mayfield is he projects to be a starting RT move hunt to guard with kindley then knock on wood miami has a top 5 oline. Javonte Williams ends up looking like zeke next year and Tua has every possible chance to explode!

Back
Top Bottom