PFT April Fools Edition: Saban Quits | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT April Fools Edition: Saban Quits

If Reggie Fowler's bid to fall the Vikings falls through, Red McCombs plans to assign the job of selling the team at the highest possible profit to Super-scalper Mike Tice.
:roflmao:

at least some moron didn't run here thinking it was true and blast the site for rumors! lol

BTW, the Flutie/Tarkenton one-liner was the funniest one!

That is exactly what I said to myself as I was reading it. PFT is pure trash.

Did you all read the other article about Saban below all the April Fools section? The title of it is "SABAN LOSING HIS GRIP?".

PhinDude88 said:
Did you all read the other article about Saban below all the April Fools section? The title of it is "SABAN LOSING HIS GRIP?".

Yep...quite entertaining. Awwww PFT hates Saban, let me shed a tear
:cry: :shakeno:

PhinDude88 said:
Yeah I read it. Once again I feel it is PFT just trying to create contreversy. For some reason they don't like Saban(they never have).

Check out this quote:
Third, and in a twist on the whole "Little Debbie" thing from earlier this week, word is that a team secretary has been directed never to speak to the Nicktator -- after complimenting him on his haircut.
:roflmao: At least PFT could try to make their false stories sound somewhat true.

My favourite one was the Drew Bledsoe's 40 time was up to 6.4 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom