PFT Article About Ricky Return (dont yell at me for posting) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT Article About Ricky Return (dont yell at me for posting)

LOL i personally enjoy PFT for all the crap and what not they spew forth...Its interesting to me. Just about every time a PFT link is posted it starts a huge debate though.

Hey thats good, once we trade him we can get more draft picks for next year or we can get a better o lineman for him.

PatsSuck456 said:
Hey thats good, once we trade him we can get more draft picks for next year or we can get a better o lineman for him.

Why would anyone trade more than a bag of wet sox for RW's even if he comes and plays for us for a while?

I don't see where everyone gets the idea this guy still has trade value to any NFL team.

His most realistic positive value is on this team. We will never get anything for RW's as far trade value. His past actions have ruined that option for this franchise forever.

Actually, this piece is different from most PFBS posts, as it is a mere regurgitation of what has appeared in the South Florida papers and on ESPN.com instead of something PFBS pulled out of their a** during a drug bender.

I say we resign him for the minimum salary with incentives. This way we have a really good 1-2 punch in Brown and Williams. Williams is never going to be a feature back again. He's made too much of a negative impression on owners and coaches. If theres any value for him itll be after the next 2 seasons.

Williams' when fit can run for 1800 yards behind a line that got virtually gutted. He is a great athlete who is troubled mentally. If he gets back into gameshape and stays on his meds it won't be long before we are ALL happy he came back. Rickey and Ronnie give the Fins the best one two punch in the backfield since Czonka and Mercury Morris. Nothing could be worse than watching our offense last year and I for one want to see us get back to sound winning football. If were blasting up the middle and around the end with both runners there won't be 8 or more in the box and AJ will be able to be effective throwing to Ronnie on checkdowns and downfield to McMike, Chambers etc. All this plus Linehans' system should make for fun games to watch again. This could be a very good team, this year. Don't forget we also have Hudson Houk Coaching the o-line and Sabans' defense. Roth and Crowder will fit right in on D. What if Timbo and Chester are totally healthy? Our D could be dominant.

clear.gif

Evil Kenievel??? That looks more like Jeff garcia taking it from behind....

(sorry to change the topic but that pic was the first thing to popped up when I clicked on link.)

KPDolfan424 said:
Right on. If Ricky comes back he will suck a$$ anyway IMO.

yeah he was a horrible running back. we did so well without him. what is wrong with you people. Its like talking to a bunch of special ed kids. you guys truly amaze me...... :shakeno:

HelloMotto said:
.. we did so well without him....

:rolleyes:

Miami didn't make the playoffs with Ricky, I wonder you take your special helmet off for Ricky, The short bus wouldn't make it to your house if it wasn't your mom driving.

It probably makes sense to add "for now" to that scoop, since Williams has proven to be less-than-reliable in his past statements regarding his intentions.

This is my favorite quote from the article... PFT and Ricky have something in common.

Back
Top Bottom