PFT Article On Boston | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT Article On Boston

There's talk in league circles that receiver David Boston has abandoned all hope of landing with the San Francisco 49ers, and that Boston might try to persuade the Miami Dolphins to give him another shot.
With that history, we can't imagine Saban giving Boston a chance, unless it happens pursuant to a bargain-basement, short-leash deal with little or no signing bonus and lots of incentives.
:yes: That is what I want to hear and that is what I want Saban to do. "A bargain-basement, shortleash deal with little or no signing bonus and lots of incentiives". :cool:

Good read by the way. Thanks Stan "The Man Just Don't Give A Damn" Marino.

I think Boston is still better than a dried up milk utter if he was to stay on the field for 6+ games..

Dolfan5000 said:
Should we sign him now or after June 1st? hmmm

Why would it matter, other than waiting to see if someone better gets cut.

GreenMonster said:
I think Boston is still better than a dried up milk utter if he was to stay on the field for 6+ games..
:roflmao: True story.

That is quite amusing, you should scroll down and read about the Anahiem stadium gave me a chuckle!

saves said:
Why would it matter, other than waiting to see if someone better gets cut.
That was my point, I'd like to have someone with his skill without the baggage, but that's hard to find.

Also what was Onterrio Smith doing with a prosthetic "thing" with dried urine???? I am so glad we didnt get this guy!

Dolfan5000 said:
That was my point, I'd like to have someone with his skill without the baggage, but that's hard to find.

very very hard to find

Back on topic I would take DBo back in a heartbeat, for the vet minimum that is. One year deal, vet minimum, and no signing bonus.

painnotpleasure said:
:yes: That is what I want to hear and that is what I want Saban to do. "A bargain-basement, shortleash deal with little or no signing bonus and lots of incentiives". :cool:

Good read by the way. Thanks Stan "The Man Just Don't Give A Damn" Marino.

Thanx i think.... :)

Actually today at the local YMCA I heard that David was working out there last week. I'm pretty sure his fiance lives nearby so there might be some legs to that story. It's too bad I wasn't around when this happened though.

Back
Top Bottom