PFT is at it again...with Saban | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT is at it again...with Saban

Everyone wants a story, and the media desperately wants this to be
another Spurrier situation.

SS and NS are two different people.

Saban is a workaholic, and, SS isn't.

Leaving for Bama would be one of the most punk moves ever.
This is a fact, and is probably the main reason Spurrier didn't succeed at the pro level; he wasn't willing to put in the requisite time. That's why I laugh at the people that say Saban will be/is another Spurrier. They have two completely different approaches to coaching.

I was more surprised by the rumor that the owner doesn't like Saban than the other two.

IMO there is probably a disgruntled staff member that is stirring the pot...

We KNOW that there are plenty of Miami sportswriters that hate Saban and live to take his quotes out of context and start 'mierda'...

I DO remember Saban joking to the media when these rumors started, that they might not WANT him back next year. He was laughing and joking, but who knows...

So this is how LSU fans felt 2 years ago..:confused:

saban will be gone

i was told last night by a reporter of the orlando sentinel that saban will be the alabama coach by the seasons end
i hope this is not true but he seemed to have a lot of inside information

i dont normally post on here...i usually just read other posts

and to answer the other question his beat is inside the NFL
so he knows what he is talking about

When did Saban go to Alabama? thats the only way its a lock. Saban or his agent would not be stupid enough to agree to anything over the phone let alone not get the details of what Saban controls or doesnt control. And thats a biggie at alabama cus the Board of Directors control everything there.

he told me that Huizenga is still in talks to sell the team...which would result with with sabans departing from the team

Let's all put this into perspective. We're not losing a Bill Belichick here if he goes. We are losing a coach with a 500 record
:shakeno: a .500 record after 2 seasons as an nfl head coach, after taking over a 4-12 team. maybe you should try some perspective.

he told me this because he knows i am a big miami dolphin fan
and im always asking him for little insider notes

Let's all put this into perspective. We're not losing a Bill Belichick here if he goes. We are losing a coach with a 500 record.

Do you know what Bill Belichick's record was after his first 2 years?

1991 Cleveland Browns 6-10
1992 Cleveland Browns 7-9

He went to the playoffs once in his 5 year tenure with the Brownies.. I bet they're glad they fired him..

Do you know what Bill Belichick's record was after his first 2 years?

1991 Cleveland Browns 6-10
1992 Cleveland Browns 7-9

He went to the playoffs once in his 5 year tenure with the Brownies.. I bet they're glad they fired him..

He clearly wasn't the right coach at the right time. If that's Nick's 5 year track record, I imagine he'll find the same fate awaiting him.

Back
Top Bottom