Pft - Miami Close To A Deal For Josh Rosen (merged) | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pft - Miami Close To A Deal For Josh Rosen (merged)

Any QB that the dolphins get need to keep their head on a swivel, but i don't understand what's the problem with bringing in Rosen, at one point you want to tank and then you want to win and you know that in either scenario that you're going to criticize what ever decision they make, if this is a rebuilding team then allow them to do so.

So...more than a third of those are about:

• Him having an inflatable hot tub in his dorm room...which is just hilarious...and he was a FRESHMAN....
  • Him complaining about the hypocrisy of unpaid student athletes (he’s right), and....
  • Him wanting to make the teams who passed on him regret it?
Good.

So...two-thirds of them are about things like his college coach saying openly he thought he would have a hard time transitioning to the NFL because of his attitude and people around his college program feeling he was uncoachable.

Good.

Seriously, some of you guys are trying so hard to justify this move and the Dolphins interest. I get it. Believe me. I get it. I've been a fan going back to the early 70s, and seeing the moves the team has made since the end of the Marino Era are mind-boggling and frustrating.

But you can't think with your hearts. We have Rosen now and I hope I am wrong. I want this team to win. This just seems like a waste of time and assets to me and a zig-zag in the direction we were saying we were making, and we've all seen that too many times. The fact is there are a lot of legitimate reasons to question Rosen, that he does come off acting more immature than the typical early 20-year-old, that he makes things about him and not the team, that his performance hasn't matched his ability and that there are questions of his ability to lead. The spotlight and the opportunities for distraction are even bigger in Miami than Arizona.

So you look at ALL of this. Like I wrote above, you didn't find anything compelling about one-third of the articles I linked. But that left two-thirds and the overall body of evidence ... if this were a court case, he'd lose.

Again, I hope I am wrong. But some of you are setting yourself up big time because you are trying to convince yourself there's nothing there when there clearly is something there.

Back
Top Bottom