PFT : More Saban Humor | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT : More Saban Humor

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
PFT : More Saban Humor / Bug Sweeping?!?!

What is it with PFT and HC N. Saban???...

For the last couple of weeks now, it seems like they've got some personal beef with him, and the way he handles things within the media....

Here's their latest "paranoid" article...

POSTED 6:30 a.m. EDT, April 7, 2005

FINS DENY BUG SWEEP RUMORS

There's a rumor making the rounds that the rampant paranoia of new Dolphins coach Nick Saban recently resulted in a request that the FBI conduct a sweep of the team's Davie, Florida facility for bugs.

Neil Guilkis, the Dolphins' director of media relations, told us on Wednesday, "There is absolutely no truth to the rumors whatsoever."

We accept the denial, but we can't help but wonder whether this is the kind of thing anyone would admit to. Even if no bugs were found, the fact that a sweep was even conducted (if one indeed were conducted) suggests that perhaps the team believes that there is or may be some type of vulnerability in the building. So it would make sense to deny, deny, deny.

Or, as mentioned above, the whole thing simply might be a byproduct of the Nicktator's paranoia -- and the same paranoia that would have prompted him to request a bug sweep is the same paranoia that would prompt him to order the staff to issue a strong denial of that such paranoia-induced behavior occurred
====================================

THE NICKTATOR RULES!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

How do they even make this stuff up??? PFT have some very creative writers on staff.

That's so weird and not even related to football....
I'd rather they write articles on their stupid rumours than that crap.

Now that is some incredible ****. These ppl should be ashamed.

:roflmao:

this is brilliant... I hope he had the FBI check those cookies or muffins or whatever he likes....

If even a third of this kinda crap is true, this dude better win football games, or he's in for a nasty fall.

What you see here is simply the back lash from the media because they aren't getting their way. Just like little children throwing a temper tantrum because they're not getting a cookie.

Its sad to see this. Its like the media has this belief that they have "the right" to do whatever they want to. I suppose it comes from them always being spoon fed, and they got used to not having to put any efforts in their work. They're just so used to being given everything, and now when someone stands up to them, they pout about it and make "suggestions".

Poor babies actually have to work for a living, how sad for them.

inFINSible said:
If even a third of this kinda crap is true, this dude better win football games, or he's in for a nasty fall.

You're smarter than that Infins to believe what crap PFT is spewing.

IceStorm said:
What you see here is simply the back lash from the media because they aren't getting their way. Just like little children throwing a temper tantrum because they're not getting a cookie.

um, no. PFT is not the media. They are an independant website that posts entertaining stories, some of which may be true. They are not like the Miami Herald, or the AP, or the PBP.

and you guys who keep complaining about their stories, STOP!

you are giving them exactly what they want: hits on their website. If you don't like the website, STOP GOING THERE! Its as simple as that.

I go to their website to put a smile on my face, because regardless of the percentage of the stories on there that are true, most are incredibly funny, and give me a good laugh. Whether the stories are true or not is besides the point. They are funny and entertaining. They were the first website to post about the Ron Mexico fiasco...(honestly Mr. Vick, Ron Mexico? you could of just used a rivals name....something like Derrick Brooks)

KyPhinfan13 said:
You're smarter than that Infins to believe what crap PFT is spewing.
I hope you're right and if it was just one story out of the blue....pfffft, whatever...but there have been more than a few stories about Saban that have been quite a bit less than glowing praise of him as a person.

Where there's smoke, there's fire....:dunno:

inFINSible said:
I hope you're right and if it was just one story out of the blue....pfffft, whatever...but there have been more than a few stories about Saban that have been quite a bit less than glowing praise of him as a person.

Where there's smoke, there's fire....:dunno:

Stories from whom?

PFT - Saban

No kidding. PFT sure seems to have it in for Saban. :shakeno: It's getting rediculous. I mean they accused him of yelling at a staff member for stocking the wrong Little Debbie Snack Cakes, for firing the team priest (who had actually quit / retired on his own in January), not allowing a secretary to ever speak to him again after she compliments his haircut, and now, having the FBI de-bug team headquarters. At first it was slightly humorous, but now it is just starting to make me :fire: .

PFT, it seems, has always been pretty quick to defend it's information when someone questions it via e-mail. Maybe we fin fans should e-mail PFT and see what kind of lip service we get in reply.:argue:

ohall said:
Stories from whom?
Are you trying to say you haven't heard anything like that?....I don't know where the specific stories, blurbs, or innuendo are for you to look at but, over the course of time I have read that he is not a nice person, that he is condescending and arrogant, and is quite the dictator when it comes to his football team.

Fine, he's not Wannstedt, but he seems like the extreme other end of the scale and that's going to get him hammered if he doesn't prove himself with wins.

inFINSible said:
Are you trying to say you haven't heard anything like that?....I don't know where the specific stories, blurbs, or innuendo are for you to look at but, over the course of time I have read that he is not a nice person, that he is condescending and arrogant, and is quite the dictator when it comes to his football team.

Fine, he's not Wannstedt, but he seems like the extreme other end of the scale and that's going to get him hammered if he doesn't prove himself with wins.

I have heard that too InFins...I just can't believe that he would be as arrogant and as much of a dictator as PFT is saying. I do agree with you though, if he is that extreme, and he doesn't produce wins, it could get real ugly.

Back
Top Bottom