PFT says Chargers are thinking about dumping Boston | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT says Chargers are thinking about dumping Boston

Unless Boston is 100% commited to football ,not bodybuilding which it seems like he is, I don't want the guy.

Even if we could afford Boston, there is no way that I would want him (if this story is actually true, which it probably isn't). He has a horrible attitude and once tested positive for cocaine (it was a police test so he didn't get suspended).

Boston would not be that expensive to sign considering his recent foibles with two seperate franchises. If the guy agreed to come in for a reasonable amount and agreed to be a good soldier I'd love to have him here however, I don't think that he's going anywhere. Remember, the source of this was PFT and they're about as repuatable as Geraldo Rivera!

Original take by Cranx
Remember, PFT says a lot of things and most of them are not true.
...especially when it comes to the Chargers. I remember a couple SD radio stations in early December quoting the Charger's owner that Shottenheimer would be back next season, and then the very next day Pro Football Trash turns around and says that Shottenheimer will be canned at the end of the season in that whack little "rumor mill"... I swear that site is intended to just mess with people.

Boston should be relatively cheap. If so, then the risk/reward analysis should favor Miami b/c we have the wr coach that he preformed well under. So my vote is yes so long as he signs a favorable contract (with an easy escape for us) and he says/does the right things to convince the team his head is on straight.

Ask and ye shall receive.

Wide Load - What's going on in room 614?

clear.gif

I haven't heard of his trainer before, but that Charles Poliquin guy is quite respected. Boston seems to have an attitude problem from what I gather. The Dolphins should stay away from him.

Originally posted by Muck
I say no way to Boston. He's a dog with fleas. There's a reason why Arizona made no attempt to keep him and that San Diego was virtually the only team that showed interest. And it's the same reason why San Diego would love to get rid of him.

IIRC, it was Jerry Sullivan who had not-so-glowing remarks about him in that ESPN Mag story. And I think Mean Joe Green said he thought he would be dead by 30. Zod had it for us. If you still have the link, please share.

Anyway, the guy isn't tough. He isn't a team player. He rubs alot of people the wrong way. And he has a problem with team rules. I want no part of him.

Other than that...........he's great..........

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I read the article and my opinion of David Boston is now concrete.........that dude is :crazy:

after reading that article...that guy is on a differtent planet!

I think David Boston has been a victim of the abuse of steroids and drugs. He enter the draft at 207 lbs and is now 245 lbs at 6'2. He was a stand out in ohio state and has changed his attitute in then nfl. He isn't a bad guy, he's just a person who needs to get a hold of his life because things are getting over his head. I would give the guy a shot at a reasonable amount of money, I would not just rule out a great talent.

Back
Top Bottom