PFT tidbits | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT tidbits

Much prefer the logo on Ellerbe's than what's on Keller's. Suppose I could get used to it if the uniforms look good, but don't like Keller's on it's own. At the end of the day, we start to win again and I'll buy it.

I agree, I like the Ellerbe one but the Keller Dolphin logo looks like an ad for Seaworld! Hideous!

Me thinks they're just grabbing potential logos off the internet just like a lot of the fans here have done. I seriously doubt the FO would share the new logo with any of the players in this day and age of social media - they obviously wanted to keep a secret until they officially unveil it, I personally am hoping its something entirely different from everything I've seen so far, if for no other reason I want to be surprised.

you can be assured that it will be something entirely different from anything you've seen... the ellerbe one is one that a fan did and has been flaunting around every dolphin logo design contest on the web, and the other one is probably just something that got blown entirely out of proportion. As a graphic designer... none of those logos meets the standards that an NFL team would put on the side of their helmets. My guess is that the change will be minimal (or at least I hope)... it's not often a team entirely abandons their brand and totally changes their logo. That brand has taken almost 50 years to build and a businessman like ross understands that and won't entirely throw it out the window.

I think the logo from kellers twitter would look pretty cool on a helmet!

I have to imagine it's not a coincidence both ellerbe and Keller have new logos on there twitter. My guess is Mia marketing team is trying to stir up some convo on the topic between fans.

I agree, I like the Ellerbe one but the Keller Dolphin logo looks like an ad for Seaworld! Hideous!

Agree! Please not that Keller logo that was the leaked effeminate Sea World ladies room sign. Ugh, makes me want to puke.

The one Ellerby posted is very cool, if only that angry-eyed dolphin was the real one.

Haha I love the picture they used for Sean Smith!

But I actually prefer the one Keller posted, with a few modifications though

Back
Top Bottom