PFT: Tom Brady to Miami rumors keep gaining steam | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT: Tom Brady to Miami rumors keep gaining steam

Yeah, I don't want Tua touching the field in 2020.
essentially Mia gets more bang for their picks and free agents with Brady vs Fitzpatrick. Fitzpatrick is good for about 4-5 wins a year. This way you develop kids like Preston Williams and Gesecki on offense. So you know what you need to do when you unleash Tua in 2021

I’d take the year off as a fan and likely order my Titans jersey.

I love the Miami Dolphins way too much to root for them with Tom Brady at QB.

Id vomit at the sight.

The FO would alienate all but the classic bandwagon guys.

I’d gladly send 4 firsts and 2 seconds to Cincy instead of this nonsense.

I’d be willing to physically fight anyone over this.

I’d rather 4 more years of DB/DT.

I’m good with it as a bridge the gap to tua

although I don’t see tua out for 2020 at this stage

No thanks, don't want a QB on the wrong end of career. Makes no sense why he would want to go to a rebuild team

That is the only acceptable reason to accept Brady here. Hopefully it will be in pre-season. Otherwise I will not go to one single game next year. I will tailgate but stay outside.
Ive met folks at the games that do exactly that..........party the whole game in the parking lot. Some even have TVs and bars set up!

Yes for one reason.

Tom is such a competitor I believe he would start this journey on a fiery rage to prove everyone wrong. That he is the GOAT. He is theNE system.

he needs a new challenge and a new motivatiom. I think he can find a better situation that Miami to do that but I think Tom is gonna make it his personal mission to make a new team a contender if he moves on. People like him thrive on fire. He needs more fire at this point

Yes for one reason.

Tom is such a competitor I believe he would start this journey on a fiery rage to prove everyone wrong. That he is the GOAT. He is theNE system.

he needs a new challenge and a new motivatiom. I think he can find a better situation that Miami to do that but I think Tom is gonna make it his personal mission to make a new team a contender if he moves on. People like him thrive on fire. He needs more fire at this point

prove everyone wrong about what? He's already at the top of more GOAT lists than any other qb

It would make sense from a development of a young QB standpoint. Say what you want about Brady, but his preparation is second to none. If he is brought in as a bridge to a young QB, with the goal being he teaches the new QB the mental side of being an NFL QB, I’d have a hard time seeing a downside.

This team isn’t ready to compete for a Championship yet, though. So I have a hard time seeing the motivation for Brady to sign here.

Agree. Its hilarious to see people upset that Miami could have another HOF qb on its roster to watch and enjoy while Tua learns and fully recovers.

Not many downsides. Its already come out that miami plans to invest a lot of money into signing an experienced OL.

No need to tank anymore. Keep building a winning culture. Having brady here to help with that would be quite fun.

Back
Top Bottom