PFT: Tom Brady to Miami rumors keep gaining steam | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT: Tom Brady to Miami rumors keep gaining steam

Fisher Island?

This is where I’m embarrassed as i was drinking and don’t recall. When he mentioned where Brady was, i said “oh Star island?” And he said no - this is completely closed off and you have to use a ferry.

I don’t know miami well

At this point I don’t think Brady wins is any more games. He might even lose us games. Last year the Pats only lost 4 games, sure, but I didn’t see any victories where Brady was the reason they won. I think he’s be toast here.

I'm sure Wolverine Alumni Owner Ross would love Brady.

I'm sure Wolverine Alumni Owner Ross would love Brady.
Ross questioned why Brady would want to come to a team that’s rebuilding. He’ll want to play for a team that is a QB short of serious contention. Titans come to mind.

Brady coming to Miami makes no sense at all for us or for him. I still think he'll play for NE in 2020 and that will probably be it for him.

It's Brady's only real chance to retire with a winning record in Miami and I don't want him to have that

Additionally, Brady needs to go to a playoff ready team.
Chargers, Tampa etc makes a lot fo sense for him.
What would your list of possible teams be? I would add Dallas and Chicago to your two.

People seem to forget that at some point last season he had, Eldeman, Thomas, Gordon, Brown to just.....Eldeman and Sanu, I do not blame him at all for last season, this guy has had 19 amazing years then all of a sudden after a season of losing all that talent + Gronk & hes suddenly washed? I don't think so. It would be amazing to see him in a fins outfit i just wish it could be in the early 2000's logo and uniform smh.

But, but, . . . what about the narrative > 'great QBs can carry their team'

Why would he come too team to get kill... dolphins are in no shape or ready for tom brady.. he would get kill behind this oline....

I see that differently. One knock on Brady has been he's been behind an OL that gives him 2-3 minutes in the pocket and THAT'S why his numbers are great. He's been under, maybe, the best living O mind. If he REALLY wants to prove he's in contention for GOAT, go to Miami or another poor team. Let's see if he can play at HOF level. My bet is, he knows that and won't move.

I see that differently. One knock on Brady has been he's been behind an OL that gives him 2-3 minutes in the pocket and THAT'S why his numbers are great. He's been under, maybe, the best living O mind. If he REALLY wants to prove he's in contention for GOAT, go to Miami or another poor team. Let's see if he can play at HOF level. My bet is, he knows that and won't move.
He didn't play at a HOF level this season while playing in NE

Back
Top Bottom