PFT: Tom Brady to Miami rumors keep gaining steam | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT: Tom Brady to Miami rumors keep gaining steam

Yeah that aint happening.

But if somehow Brady did come here, then I dont see us drafting a QB at 5. Probably go oline or wr and get a qb later. But again Brady isnt coming here.

I see that differently. One knock on Brady has been he's been behind an OL that gives him 2-3 minutes in the pocket and THAT'S why his numbers are great. He's been under, maybe, the best living O mind. If he REALLY wants to prove he's in contention for GOAT, go to Miami or another poor team. Let's see if he can play at HOF level. My bet is, he knows that and won't move.
After 6 SB. Brady dont owe nfl nothing. He is playing against father time. We all know how it going end...

IMO it won't happen. It's nothing but click bait. So far he has been linked to us, the Raiders, Tennessee and Denver. I don't care where he plays, just don't think it will be here in Miami.

Now, there are not too many players that you despise, and never want too see in your teams colours. Brady is one of them. I would still be a Dolphins fan, but I would be a pissed off fan.

Patriots way of sticking it to Miami. Tell Brady to sign with Dolphins... Dolphins bypass qb in the draft... Brady announces retirement in August.

Well they signed Thurman Thomas years ago after he ran roughshod over Miami for a decade. He should have been the Dolphins pick in 87, but they had Lorenzo Hampton already so...

Brady on this roster does not win anything besides a few more games.

This rumor needs to die in a fire. Seriously. **** that. I can't see the Dolphins being short sighted enough to bring Tom Brady into the building, and I don't see Tom Brady playing anywhere outside of NE.

couldn’t agree more! Brady will never be a Dolphin.

I do not think Brady to Miami is AT ALL realistic, I don't see us as even his 2nd option (after staying with the Pats). With that said, the only downside of Brady to Miami is solely for Brady being on a potentially sorry ass Dolphins team. He would be A HUGE GET for the Dolphins and I would be ****ing pumped to have the greatest QB of all time (bar none) on our roster.

Back
Top Bottom