PFT: Tom Brady to Miami rumors keep gaining steam | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT: Tom Brady to Miami rumors keep gaining steam

jim1

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Tom Brady‘s deliberate decision to send a cryptic message about his coming-or-going football future has sparked even more speculation about a situation that already was rife with it. It also has fueled rumors regarding where Brady may play, if he doesn’t play for the Patriots. And the destination that continues to get the most buzz is the place where the Super Bowl will be played in two days: Miami.

The rumor makes sense, for various reasons. Long-time Patriots assistant coach Brian Flores coaches the Dolphins. The Dolphins could use Brady’s help at the quarterback position, allowing them to devote their draft capital to young players who would improve the roster around him.

Miami also would put Brady and his wife, Gisele Bundchen, in much closer proximity to Costa Rica (where the family has a home) and Brazil (Bundchen’s native country). Given her line of work, the fashion scene in Miami would be a much stronger attraction than cities like Nashville or Indianapolis.

Having him as a bridge qb would be more intriguing than Fitzpatrick. Miami could essentially be in it to win it next year AND draft Tua for years to come.
They would be huge spenders for Brady.

Having him as a bridge qb would be more intriguing than Fitzpatrick. Miami could essentially be in it to win it next year AND draft Tua for years to come.
They would be huge spenders for Brady.

Brady on this roster does not win anything besides a few more games.

This rumor needs to die in a fire. Seriously. **** that. I can't see the Dolphins being short sighted enough to bring Tom Brady into the building, and I don't see Tom Brady playing anywhere outside of NE.

Brady on this roster does not win anything besides a few more games.

This rumor needs to die in a fire. Seriously. **** that. I can't see the Dolphins being short sighted enough to bring Tom Brady into the building, and I don't see Tom Brady playing anywhere outside of NE.
he would replace Fitzpatrick. Miami is short sighted then , based on your post, playing Fitzpatrick

Miami also would put Brady and his wife, Gisele Bundchen, in much closer proximity to Costa Rica (where the family has a home) and Brazil (Bundchen’s native country). Given her line of work, the fashion scene in Miami would be a much stronger attraction than cities like Nashville or Indianapolis.

Ridiculous argument. For people flying around in private planes an hour or two won't make a difference.

It would make sense from a development of a young QB standpoint. Say what you want about Brady, but his preparation is second to none. If he is brought in as a bridge to a young QB, with the goal being he teaches the new QB the mental side of being an NFL QB, I’d have a hard time seeing a downside.

This team isn’t ready to compete for a Championship yet, though. So I have a hard time seeing the motivation for Brady to sign here.

Back
Top Bottom