PFT: Tom Brady to Miami rumors keep gaining steam | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT: Tom Brady to Miami rumors keep gaining steam

Me: please god don’t let us sign Brady. He’s made my life hell for 18 years.1580595273390.jpeg

Tom Brady‘s deliberate decision to send a cryptic message about his coming-or-going football future has sparked even more speculation about a situation that already was rife with it. It also has fueled rumors regarding where Brady may play, if he doesn’t play for the Patriots. And the destination that continues to get the most buzz is the place where the Super Bowl will be played in two days: Miami.

The rumor makes sense, for various reasons. Long-time Patriots assistant coach Brian Flores coaches the Dolphins. The Dolphins could use Brady’s help at the quarterback position, allowing them to devote their draft capital to young players who would improve the roster around him.

Miami also would put Brady and his wife, Gisele Bundchen, in much closer proximity to Costa Rica (where the family has a home) and Brazil (Bundchen’s native country). Given her line of work, the fashion scene in Miami would be a much stronger attraction than cities like Nashville or Indianapolis.

No chance in hell

Zero% chance this happens. Close thread.

I wouldn't be against it. I just dont think it's realistic.

Honestly this is a ridiculous rumor to keep perpetuating. Granted I think he and BB both would love to prove they could do it without the other but coming here just makes zero sense. Bc it's an hour and a half closer to Costa Rica???

Me: please god don’t let us sign Brady. He’s made my life hell for 18 years.View attachment 37297

if theres any solace its that we have been pretty bad during bradys tenure so its not like he was preventing us from going to superbowls. Jim Kellys Bills are another story and i had a much deeper hatred for them since they always beat us when it mattered and prevented us from going to another super bowl

My bet is He's a Charger as they are only a QB away and Mariotta ends up a Pat. I'm a Dolphins fan. He's the enemy.

Lots of rumors gain steam when it's the time of the year where "journalists" make up stories that are clickbait.

if theres any solace its that we have been pretty bad during bradys tenure so its not like he was preventing us from going to superbowls. Jim Kellys Bills are another story and i had a much deeper hatred for them since they always beat us when it mattered and prevented us from going to another super bowl
You’re right that the Bills proved to be a more direct obstacle to the Dolphins’ success in the early 90s as they always won the games that mattered (under Levy they were 3-0 in the playoffs versus Miami, including the AFC championship game).

But, when the Patriots drafted Brady in 2000, they were a much worse team than the Dolphins. And Miami even won the division in Brady’s rookie season; they also beat him in their first meeting in 2001. After that, it was a different story. The Patriots were instrumental in keeping Miami out of the playoffs in 2002 and 2003 (and by 2004 the Dolphins had run out of steam). I’ll never forget how great Miami looked in Dallas on Thanksgiving Day in 2003. Next week in Miami, playing for the division, the Patriots asserted themselves as the better team and have yet to relinquish that title.

Mmmkay someone’s toking with a gas mask like Tunsil

Back
Top Bottom