PFT: Tom Brady to Miami rumors keep gaining steam | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT: Tom Brady to Miami rumors keep gaining steam

Tom Brady‘s deliberate decision to send a cryptic message about his coming-or-going football future has sparked even more speculation about a situation that already was rife with it. It also has fueled rumors regarding where Brady may play, if he doesn’t play for the Patriots. And the destination that continues to get the most buzz is the place where the Super Bowl will be played in two days: Miami.

The rumor makes sense, for various reasons. Long-time Patriots assistant coach Brian Flores coaches the Dolphins. The Dolphins could use Brady’s help at the quarterback position, allowing them to devote their draft capital to young players who would improve the roster around him.

Miami also would put Brady and his wife, Gisele Bundchen, in much closer proximity to Costa Rica (where the family has a home) and Brazil (Bundchen’s native country). Given her line of work, the fashion scene in Miami would be a much stronger attraction than cities like Nashville or Indianapolis.

Tom Brady to a Turkish Bath is probably gaining steam too ... doesn't mean it's going to happen.

If Tom is our new QB I don't want to see any body-shaming posts here!

This has got to be nonsense but could you imagine? Everyone wanting Ross out, be careful what you wish for. But again, this has got to be some sort of gossip for the sake of entertainment.

Also, Ross seems to have closed the door on Brady to Miami but after all, we are the Dolphins so you can't completely rule it out.

Our arch-nemisis as part owner... what is there to say? Would you remain a fan? Would you sell your season tickets, stop the tailgates, BBQs?

I'll never stop being a fan. I'll be buried in a Phins jersey (it's in my Will). But this would be completely devastating to me. I don't care how much knowlege he may bring with him.

Thought? Tears? Heavy drinking? What say you?

Definitely. But how would you feel about Brady?

If he wants to support the Dolphins, contribute his earnings to the betterment of the organization and surrounding area, and invest in the people working to build a championship team in Miami.... ok.

If he wants to support the Dolphins, contribute his earnings to the betterment of the organization and surrounding area, and invest in the people working to build a championship team in Miami.... ok.

Well, at least you’re positive.

I can't do it. He played for a cheating coach and he cheated himself with deflate-gate.
Nope, I'll never like him here and I can say right now that I never will.

Im with yah but not necessarily for the cheating although now that you mention it I never took that into account. Makes sense.

ive just hated him for so long...

I've gone round and round with this with some friends. I'm as opposed as I can get. Made all of his money being our enemy and then we're going to invite him in here as potential part owner or full owner with a group behind him. Hell no. I would find that as insulting as it could get.

It’s not like anyone on this forum has the financial resources to buy out Ross or prevent anyone from investing in the Dolphins. I seriously doubt Brady wants to own part of the Dolphins but if he does and Ross is willing to sell him an interest in the team, so be it.

Back
Top Bottom