PFT - Vikings & Redskins Covet Edwards | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT - Vikings & Redskins Covet Edwards

LostInPatsLand

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Contrary to what was reported on ESPN, PFT claims the following:
A league source tells us that the Washington Redskins plan to parlay their Tuesday acquisition of the 25th overall pick in the draft, from the Broncos, into an effort to move into the top four picks, in an effort to snare receiver Braylon Edwards.
Full article:www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm
Edit: I can't get the link to work for some reason, so just go to PFT

So who knows what's really going on. This whole predraft thing is starting to tire me. Wake me up on Saturday Morning...

:goodnight

The interesting thing with the Redskins is that they would have to give up a lot of late round picks to try and compete with the Vikings offer. The fact is, the Skins now only have a 4th, 6th and 7th round pick. They would really have to deal out some 2006 picks or a player or two.

Also, use this link:

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

Nublar7 said:
The interesting thing with the Redskins is that they would have to give up a lot of late round picks to try and compete with the Vikings offer. The fact is, the Skins now only have a 4th, 6th and 7th round pick. They would really have to deal out some 2006 picks or a player or two.

Also, use this link:

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill
i'll take all their picks, Lavar Arrington, and Santana Moss, and they can have our # 2 and Marty Booker

No but I will take Lavar Arrington. He could be on the trade block...

dominizzo said:
it's called Dreamer by Supertramp download it
it's called a joke the rumor came from PFT in the first place it can't be taken seriously so get over it

jnewmant said:
it's called a joke the rumor came from PFT in the first place it can't be taken seriously so get over it

I'm just playing with u pro bowler relaaazzzzzzz man. we FinFans man just buggggin u:wink:

dominizzo said:
I'm just playing with u pro bowler relaaazzzzzzz man. we FinFans man just buggggin u:wink:
i know you were ****in with me i just hate supertramp:lol:

The best part of the Article is where they Bash the commentators.:roflmao:

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I'd take their two 1sts and Patrick Ramsey over the picks the Vikings have. Ramsey is who we should have gotten last year -- we shouldn't have taken no for an answer. Gibbs knew he didn't like the kid even then. There isn't anything wrong with him that a little good protection and a coach who isn't against him couldn't solve. At minimum, he's better than Losman. We know that.

(obviously, Ramsey is only available if they actually want to trade up to take Rodgers or Smith -- I think it's possible a top QB is really their target because Joe just isn't on board with Patrick)

Forget Washington...there after Jason Campbell...and don't have the picks to climb up to get Edwards.

Redskins | Ramsey on the Way Out?
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 19:54:45 -0700

ESPN's <A href="http://www.kffl.com/link/17">Len Pasquarelli reports the Washington Redskins may entertain trade offers for QB Patrick Ramsey if they are able to select NFL Draft prospect QB Jason Campbell (Auburn) with the No. 25 overall pick in the NFL Draft. Redskin coaches and scouts regard Campbell as on par with QB Alex Smith of Utah and California QB Aaron Rodgers, generally regarded as the top two quarterback prospects. Washington isn't expected to shop Ramsey unless they feel Campbell can compete for the starting job immediately, should they draft him.

Would you entertain their 2 firsts, next years first, and a late pick? I dunno if that adds up on the chart, or is even worth doing. I don't see any trade with Washington happening though, but hopefully the rumor mill gets started. The more teams who talk about being interested in our pick, the more value it has.

Tommatt said:
Would you entertain their 2 firsts, next years first, and a late pick? I dunno if that adds up on the chart, or is even worth doing. I don't see any trade with Washington happening though, but hopefully the rumor mill gets started. The more teams who talk about being interested in our pick, the more value it has.

They don't have a next years first pick....they traded that for Denvers 25th pick this year.

Back
Top Bottom