PFT's at it again! AHHH!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT's at it again! AHHH!!

newlownorder

Hoof Hearted
Reaction score
Reporting The Browns want to flip flop picks with us. How sweet another team wanting to trade with us.

Sooner or later, we'll hear that the expansion team in LA wants to trade with us so they can groom their first player an extra long time.

baby steps

let's go down 1 at a time, getting a 3rd rounder each time

newlownorder said:
Reporting The Browns want to flip flop picks with us. How sweet another team wanting to trade with us.

lol, here we go with another team trading rumor!!! Oh well give up your 2nd, and then we will trade the #3 to the Vikings for the #7 and #18.....that'd be tight!!

Next it'll be the 9ers want to switch picks because the #2 pick is cheaper and they'll give us their #2 to do it.

saban_era said:
baby steps

let's go down 1 at a time, getting a 3rd rounder each time

By the time Miami gets to the pats at #32 we'll own rounds 2-6 !!!

Jimmy James said:
KB is going to insist he has a chart that says it has to be a second. ;)
But Da'Fins said we're not trading down.... :confused:

I soooo want to trade down to about 7 or 9, but I just don't see it happening. I would trade down to 7 for just a 3rd rounder. We will still get a good RB and it will save us enough to get 2 or 3 free agents. If we stay at #2 b/c Saban wants to stick to the chart I will feel that it will cost us big time down the road. I would trade with Tampa at 5 if they threw in their next years 2nd rounder.
In a year like this it is better to NOT have a top 5 pick. Why couldn't this be last year.:confused:

TARHEEL38 said:
I soooo want to trade down to about 7 or 9, but I just don't see it happening. I would trade down to 7 for just a 3rd rounder. We will still get a good RB and it will save us enough to get 2 or 3 free agents. If we stay at #2 b/c Saban wants to stick to the chart I will feel that it will cost us big time down the road. I would trade with Tampa at 5 if they threw in their next years 2nd rounder.
In a year like this it is better to NOT have a top 5 pick. Why couldn't this be last year.:confused:

I disagree. Sure taking a little less would be fine but no fire sale. This is Sabans 1st draft, if he takes to little he'll be marked forever by the other teams as a bad trader like WannSpiel. Better to tough it out the 1st year and show you won't take little. I

Back
Top Bottom