‘Phil is just showing up’ with Lakers, ’Zo says | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

‘Phil is just showing up’ with Lakers, ’Zo says

Why is it a stupid post? b/c it shows facts about how good Miami was w/o Shaq? Considering how great Alonzo was why did they struggle w/o Shaq and why couldn't Zo even get to a Finals w/o Shaq and wade?

Point is they would have been a lot worse with Doleac as the backup. Whether you wanna believe it or not, Zo was a big part of that team. Before Shaq and Wade, Zo made it as far as the conference finals but unfortunately ran into MJ and the team of the '90's. He'll also be a hall of famer whether you think so or not, and whether you like it or not.

Point is they would have been a lot worse with Doleac as the backup. Whether you wanna believe it or not, Zo was a big part of that team. Before Shaq and Wade, Zo made it as far as the conference finals but unfortunately ran into MJ and the team of the '90's. He'll also be a hall of famer whether you think so or not, and whether you like it or not.

He made ONE conf finals thanks to half the Knick team being suspended. He only made it past the first rd 3 times when he was a player his team built around.

he will not be a HOFer and doesn't deserve to be one.

Miami wouldnt of even sniffed the finals if it wasnt for Shaq. Especially in the Piston series.

He made ONE conf finals thanks to half the Knick team being suspended. He only made it past the first rd 3 times when he was a player his team built around.

he will not be a HOFer and doesn't deserve to be one.

How's it taste?

4h71gl-1.jpg

How good was Miami without 'Zo?

They made the playoffs twice before him and lost in the first rd(just like Zo's teams in 5 of his 8 years as the best player on his teams).

Zo's last year w/ Miami was '01-'02 when Miami missed the playoffs for the 2nd straight year, in '03-'04 they reached the conf semifinals w/o him(for only the 3rd time in their history they advanced past the first rd)

Just watch in a few years he'll be in and you'll be throwing titty tantrums because he didn't do anything with your Nets (and secretly Knicks).

Just watch in a few years he'll be in and you'll be throwing titty tantrums because he didn't do anything with your Nets (and secretly Knicks).

Why are you obsessed w/ trying to label me a KNicks fan? I am a freakin Jet fan, if I can admit that i can admit anything. I support my teams good or bad.

We'll see if he gets in.

Mourning was over rated.
He did ride the coat tails of O'Neal and Wade to the title.
Phil Jackson is one of the greatest coaches in NBA History. Not over rated.

Why are you obsessed w/ trying to label me a KNicks fan? I am a freakin Jet fan, if I can admit that i can admit anything. I support my teams good or bad.

We'll see if he gets in.

Well you must be a fan of some team since you seem to think you know about the NBA. I just assumed that since you're already a fan of one douchebag team there's a good possibility that you're a fan of another.

Well you must be a fan of some team since you seem to think you know about the NBA. I just assumed that since you're already a fan of one douchebag team there's a good possibility that you're a fan of another.

I don't love the NBA anymore but I used to follow it almost as closely as the NFL and I am a Net fan. I don't know what difference it makes, I am posting facts.

Miami would of never beat the Piston if it wasnt for Shaq. Wade Free Throw won the title. If the game would of been called like it was last night where the Lakers got ZERO free throws or even normal free throw attempts the Heat would of never won the title.

Back
Top Bottom