Philbin / Ireland | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Philbin / Ireland

cuzinvinny

Active Roster
Reaction score
Just wondering how long until we start to hear rumblings between Philbin and Ireland...

Philbin hopefully is not a dummy and at some point, if not already, will realize the perpetual turnstile of hasbeens brought in to help fortify his club and wear down cap space. (note: not just this year)

I'm hoping that he just needs more time, for he hasn't had the 3-4 years we've all had to observe this train wreck ,or maybe he feels that he is the new kid on the block and doesn't want to rock the boat at this time. I hope he has more instincts and that it isn't just going over his head......if so, were doubly screwed...

I think (hope) the time will come when Philbin realizes he won't be able to do miracles with the scrubs he's getting and he eventually puts his foot down........Or maybe Ireland will be gone sooner than later.......
But if the organization continues in the same process it's been in for years and Phibin is actually a smart dude, we will see a conflict arise, and thank god for that day, for it will be a true start for a positive rebuilt to make our Miami Dolphins relevant again........and it couldn't come fast enough..........

I hope Philbin doesn't have the success that Cam Cameron had here. Yeah we have more talent now then Cameron but we still have a lot of holes on our team. I'll be shocked if we win any more then 6 games in 2012.

I was thinking this morning of a parallel between 1st year Cam and 1st year Philbin as HCs.

In the draft with our 9th pick it was widely expected that if still available we'd take Brady Quinn. (I hoped not and seemed to be the exception). Instead Cam surprised everyone and took of all people, Teddy Jr.

Flash forward to ***ency and Philbin is widely expected to take Flynn. Again he surprises a lot of folks and passes. Now some can say he also screwed the pooch by taking Garrard, except IMO, I don't think that comparison can complete until after the first 2 rounds of the draft.

So far though, it's eerily similar although I think Philbin is a helluva lot more astute than Cam; just hope it doesn't play out in a similar fashion.

This team is far better and far younger than when Cam took over..Also Matt Moore is alot better than Culpepper and we should expect more from him this year than we did Trent Green..The D is solid.. and the O actually made some strides last year..

Cam had a huge hole at C and RT...We had a RT playing LT too..

Oh yea losing Wes Welker didnt help. Thanks alot Randy Muellar ****ing idiot...

This team is way way way better than that team....Didnt Saban go 1 and 5 against the divsion the year before too?

Sparano at least went 3 and 3.

Yep Philbin is Cam.... Talk about reaching! It never stops the season can't come quick enough

Back
Top Bottom