Philbins press conference | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Philbins press conference

I actually really like Joe's demeanor. I didn't watch the presser, but I don't want to coach who freaks out in public, I want a coach who can lead by example and keep his cool when he needs to. Having said that, he should go out there and explain that what went down today was unacceptable and that people will be held accountable.

yeah but he doesnt even do that. he just say "i think they did a good job" for everyone. im not sure he even realizes that his plyers, coaches, suck

We lost because of the refs !!!!!!!!!! No other reason . You can only stop a team so many times and we did ! Pass interference , and all the other bs

The refs didn't sail a loaf of bread into double coverage for an interception. The refs didn't give up 6 sacks.

I am tired of Philbin with his terrible game management and ho-hum attitude. I am tired of Sherman and his crappy play calling. I am tired of Coyle being made to look like a fool by opposing offensive coaches. I am tired of Ireland and this piece of garbage sorry excuse for an offensive line he put together. I am tired of Mr 60 million dropping passes every game. I am tired of Tannehill making the same mistakes he made as a rookie and turning the damn ball over every game. I am tired of our highly paid defense rolling over whenever they get hit in the mouth. I am just tired of this entire team at this point.

I would much rather him admit that yes...we sucked. We imploded in the 2nd half. We blew the 14pt lead. And yes the refs made some TERRIBLE calls on key times in the game. And I did a terrible job of being confused as I applauded when they intercepted our pass. Jesus man, show some balls instead of being somebodys robot.

How would he go about saying that though? There's no need to talk **** about your team to the press.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

We lost because of the refs !!!!!!!!!! No other reason . You can only stop a team so many times and we did ! Pass interference , and all the other bs

How old are you?

No need to watch it. Everybody knew what he was going to say theminute the game was over. Translated and in short "I accept mediocre play and will make it sound like everything is good." Every presser is the same.

I am tired of Philbin with his terrible game management and ho-hum attitude. I am tired of Sherman and his crappy play calling. I am tired of Coyle being made to look like a fool by opposing offensive coaches. I am tired of Ireland and this piece of garbage sorry excuse for an offensive line he put together. I am tired of Mr 60 million dropping passes every game. I am tired of Tannehill making the same mistakes he made as a rookie and turning the damn ball over every game. I am tired of our highly paid defense rolling over whenever they get hit in the mouth. I am just tired of this entire team at this point.

Perfectly said.... Mr. Ross are you reading this?

Back
Top Bottom