Philbins press conference | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Philbins press conference

The problem is that Philbin is probably the biggest ***** in the NFL.

Seriously, I like a coach that has poise and can keep his cool, but to just act like this kind of play is acceptable makes me want to see him gone even sooner. You have to make people accountable, and even if you don't want to call them out all fire and brimstone in public, you can't act like everything is hunky-dorey.

I already know what the Bs is that they will try to spew. No need to watch the same press conference for the fourth week in a row .

I would much rather him admit that yes...we sucked. We imploded in the 2nd half. We blew the 14pt lead. And yes the refs made some TERRIBLE calls on key times in the game. And I did a terrible job of being confused as I applauded when they intercepted our pass. Jesus man, show some balls instead of being somebodys robot.

Would you prefer he make an ass out of himself like Dennis Green or some other goon?

s press conferencewas classic!! truly funny, but no i ontvexpect that... but this kind of lack of emotion or willingness to acknowledge the elephant in the room carries over to how he intracts with the team as well. i bet he doesnt bring any kind of intensity to the locker room whatsoever... none. period. it just kills me to see the last twp regimes so nonchalant about what happens to OUR team... its sad... teams like the niners have coaches that show they truley care... when will we get that??

I would much rather him admit that yes...we sucked. We imploded in the 2nd half. We blew the 14pt lead. And yes the refs made some TERRIBLE calls on key times in the game. And I did a terrible job of being confused as I applauded when they intercepted our pass. Jesus man, show some balls instead of being somebodys robot.

I don't think Philbin has any testicles.

people put too much into these press conferences. Would you rather him make a big scene like crybaby Rex Ryan or just shut up? Who knows whats going on behind the scenes, not you.

I just want a coach who is a winner. Long time list of losers.

Would you prefer he make an ass out of himself like Dennis Green or some other goon?

To be honest, after a loss like today piled on top of last week, yeah I wouldn't mind. It would be somewhat theraputic.

We lost because of the refs !!!!!!!!!! No other reason . You can only stop a team so many times and we did ! Pass interference , and all the other bs

I actually really like Joe's demeanor. I didn't watch the presser, but I don't want to coach who freaks out in public, I want a coach who can lead by example and keep his cool when he needs to. Having said that, he should go out there and explain that what went down today was unacceptable and that people will be held accountable.

I think the nature of today's loss should produce some reaction not some generic rehash of the last 3 press conferences

Back
Top Bottom