Philly a potential trade partner? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Philly a potential trade partner?

Lazy1

The Beer Pong Table of Champions!
Reaction score
Iwas listening to espn radio where i live in gainesville i dont remeber who was talking but they were talking about philly being a potential trading partner. This isn't a rumor or anything this is jsut what the guy thinks there is no real report. But the guy said philly might want to be higher up in the draft to draft one of the top 3 backs, i thought it was bogus at first but it started to make some sence... He mentioned philly doing a 2 way trade once trading with the cowboys and then trading the pick htey get from the cowboys packaged in to the dolphins. This is a longshot but jsut thought i'd share.

That's not Andy Reid's MO. And they'd need a lot of ammo

Well normally that isn't andy rieds MO but he has been rather aggresive with FA and eve the draft. Remember last year he traded up to get shaun andrews. Plus this year they truley are closer than ever.

i dont see this as likely they are at 31 i think and to move from 31 to 2 they would have to give us thier whole draft list this year and next

Lazy1 said:
Well normally that isn't andy rieds MO but he has been rather aggresive with FA and eve the draft. Remember last year he traded up to get shaun andrews. Plus this year they truley are closer than ever.

There's a HUGE difference trading up a few picks and trading up 30 mate.

If they want to give us all their draft picks and T.O then I'm all for it.

Boomer said:
That's not Andy Reid's MO. And they'd need a lot of ammo

RIght, and if they want a top notch RB that badly, why not trade one of their second rounders for Alexander or James? Yes, they would cost more than the drafted guys but not by a whole lot and they'd keep their other draft picks/players they'd give up to move up that high.

I'd take all of their draft picks and their first-round pick next year for the second overall pick. That'd leave us with seven draft picks (#31, #35, #46, #63, #70, #77, #94) on the first day of the draft if we traded Surtain for the Chiefs' second-round pick, and we'd have two first-round picks next year too. We could even use some of the Eagles' second day picks to grab yet another third-round pick. Imagine what we could do with eight picks on the first day of the draft.

Now imagine having all of those picks and having Ricky Williams come back more committed than ever (OK, I'm really dreaming now :lol: ).

BTW, does anybody know what picks the Eagles have on the second day of the draft?

Back
Top Bottom